Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeKaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? Empty
PostSubject: Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch?   Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 10:26 am

I saw the stats of the first preseason game of the Ravens and there's something I noticed. Kaare Vedvik made all his field goals, 4/4 with a 55 yarder and 2/2 XP. He also had 2 punts with an average of 55 yards. As we all know they're not going to cut Tucker and Sam Koch is an excellent punter, but you never know what they're going to do if Vedvik confirms. Either way they'll need to cut one of them and that might open up an opportunity for us. We certainly can use a new punter instead of Berry and if Boswell fails in the preseason games we could need a new kicker as well.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch?   Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 3:00 pm

Stella Nation wrote:
I saw the stats of the first preseason game of the Ravens and there's something I noticed. Kaare Vedvik made all his field goals, 4/4 with a 55 yarder and 2/2 XP. He also had 2 punts with an average of 55 yards. As we all know they're not going to cut Tucker and Sam Koch is an excellent punter, but you never know what they're going to do if Vedvik confirms. Either way they'll need to cut one of them and that might open up an opportunity for us. We certainly can use a new punter instead of Berry and if Boswell fails in the preseason games we could need a new kicker as well.

Yeah I saw this. He looks like he could be the real deal and like you said: Tucker and Koch are probably not going anywhere. Especially Tucker.My Brother lives in Baltimore and he says Tucked is loved there. I'm all for replacing Berry.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch?   Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 10:31 pm

How soon can we get rid of Berry?

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch?   Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 12:04 am

he kicks and punts ? that would be awesome to save a roster spot ... Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? 184121345
that guy competing with Berry hit a nice one today. so he has a strong leg but can he place his punts ?

if only he could long snap .... Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? 3135543967
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch?   Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 12:34 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
that guy competing with Berry hit a nice one today. so he has a strong leg but can he place his punts ?

I think we have to go back to the 80s to find a punter who can place his punts. Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? 1505004552

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch?   Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 8:10 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

I think we have to go back to the 80s to find a punter who can place his punts. Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? 1505004552

The once prominent, now extinct Coffin Kick

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch?   Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 8:16 am

Word is that Ravens are looking for a 4th-6th rounder for Vedvik now. Bears, Packers and Jets all interested.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch?   Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 12:48 pm

Stella Nation wrote:
Word is that Ravens are looking for a 4th-6th rounder for Vedvik now. Bears, Packers and Jets all interested.

My hope is Boswell gets back to who we know he can be and we don't need to look any more. So far he's looked like his old self.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch?   Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 3:36 pm

solardave wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:

My hope is Boswell gets back to who we know he can be and we don't need to look any more. So far he's looked like his old self.

He can punt too and would have been an upgrade over Berry, but it won't happen anyway as they traded him to the Vikings for a fifth round pick.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch?   Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Stella Nation wrote:
solardave wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:

He can punt too and would have been an upgrade over Berry, but it won't happen anyway as they traded him to the Vikings for a fifth round pick.

sonofa... Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? 2625562446 ...woulda been nice to save a roster spot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch?   Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaare Vedvik / Sam Koch?
Page 1 of 1