Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAntonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already

Go down 
+4
solardave
stlrtruck
IowaSteeler927
Hawaii 5-0
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already Empty
PostSubject: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 12:01 am

Posted by Josh Alper on August 27, 2019

Antonio Brown replaced barbs directed toward the Steelers and Ben Roethlisberger with frostbitten feet and helmet grievances this summer, but he’s back to playing the hits now that the latter two fronts have quieted down.

During an interview with Michele Tafoya for the Sunday Night Football telecast of the Steelers’ game against the Titans, Roethlisberger again said that he regretted calling Brown out publicly after a loss to the Broncos last season.

“Obviously it ruined a friendship,” Roethlisberger said.

Brown replied to a tweet sharing video of that interview on Tuesday and made it clear that he doesn’t feel that there was any friendship to ruin between the two players. He also suggests that Roethlisberger find other topics of conversation.

to read rest of article:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/08/27/antonio-brown-to-ben-roethlisberger-shut-up-already/
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 1:19 am

Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already 69664110

Yeah, never friends... okay. Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already 184121345

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 8:04 am

I will say this though, Brown is right in that Roethlisberger, or any Steeler for that matter should no longer speak about AB.

If I were them I anytime a questioned was asked about him, I would simply request another question and state you're here to discuss Steelers football. Period!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 8:17 am

stlrtruck wrote:
I will say this though, Brown is right in that Roethlisberger, or any Steeler for that matter should no longer speak about AB.

If I were them I anytime a questioned was asked about him, I would simply request another question and state you're here to discuss Steelers football.  Period!

You're right but I think in the moment it's harder to deflect that question then it is to answer it.Especially if you don't harbor any ill feelings.
In the same respect AB could also "shut up" and ignore the comment. Goes both ways.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 9:24 am

Wasn't AB just talking about how his ex (the Steelers) was paying attention to him still by watching Hard Knocks and now he's doing the same? Hmm... 🤔🤔

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 9:58 am

Way way way too many documented times AB and Ben have shown admiration for each other for AB to say that. He is just being a little bitch now. Hope he enjoys being on a last place team.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 11:35 am

stlrtruck wrote:

If I were them I anytime a questioned was asked about him, I would simply request another question and state you're here to discuss Steelers football.  Period!

I understand what you're saying, but I think if he had dodged the questions, it would look like the situation still bothers him and he would look as hung up on it as AB is. Instead, he answered the questions about as well as they could be answered. He admitted his role in what happened, sounded apologetic, and showed remorse over a ruined friendship. Bottom line ... Ben showed that he has dealt with the situation emotionally and has moved on, whereas it's obvious AB is far from having moved on.

EDIT: I should add that Ben likely will get asked the same questions over and over, and he'll reach a point where he's tired of talking about it. At that point, dodging the questions is the probable response. But he's on record, and going forward he can just point to his previous comments.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

Last edited by Wallace108 on Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 11:53 am

AB is FAAAAAAAAR from having moved on.

He's like a teenage girl who broke up with her boyfriend just to see if the boyfriend would be all broken up about it.

Well, we may miss your productivity, we won't miss your drama or you as a human being.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 12:41 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

I understand what you're saying, but I think if he had dodged the questions, it would look like the situation still bothers him and he would look as hung up on it as AB is. Instead, he answered the questions about as well as they could be answered. He admitted his role in what happened, sounded apologetic, and showed remorse over a ruined friendship. Bottom line ... Ben showed that he has dealt with the situation emotionally and has moved on, whereas it's obvious AB is far from having moved on.

EDIT: I should add that Ben likely will get asked the same questions over and over, and he'll reach a point where he's tired of talking about it. At that point, dodging the questions is the probable response. But he's on record, and going forward he can just point to his previous comments.

Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already 3964572787
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 9:39 pm

Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EDFYvsMU4AA7MyO?format=jpg&name=small
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 11:45 pm

^^^^^^^ Where's AB's helmet? Asking for AB.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 3:38 pm

AB
✔
@AB84

It’s so sad what you got to go through just to get a little respect !

Aug 28, 2019

https://twitter.com/AB84?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1166841948755247105&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.steelersuniverse.com%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%2F30927-Antonio-Brown-to-Ben-Roethlisberger-Shut-up-already%2Fpage2
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 10:34 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
AB
✔
@AB84

It’s so sad what you got to go through just to get a little respect !

Aug 28, 2019

https://twitter.com/AB84?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1166841948755247105&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.steelersuniverse.com%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%2F30927-Antonio-Brown-to-Ben-Roethlisberger-Shut-up-already%2Fpage2

I've said it before and it bears repeating....Antonio Brown is mentally ill. There is seriously something very wrong upstairs, whether its CTE or what, but AB is not right in the head. Right now, I only have pity for him.

As for Ben's interview, he didn't bring up AB, the question was posed to him - and I thought he answered it very well, taking blame as well.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 9:06 am

https://youtu.be/J_f01J2LfzU

It appears that maybe BR7 is done with the AB stuff now.

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 10:11 am

And done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already   Antonio Brown to Ben Roethlisberger: Shut up already Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1