Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeInsightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh

Go down 
+2
JonM229
SteelCityMom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh Empty
PostSubject: Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh   Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:31 am

Ok, so it's not that insightful...but I was laughing my ass off reading this. Dude's so pissed...but the part comparing Jim and John is hysterical.

This part is pretty true though...
Quote :

Yes, the Steelers put forth one of the worst efforts I've ever seen, from them anyway.

The offense looked equally as horrific. The ol'Arians appeared for a good stretch. You can tell when you can easily predict the next play. Here's a hint...run...run...pass...punt. Not that Mendenhall could run anywhere. Nor could Rothlisberger complete a pass to his own damn receivers. Seven turnovers. Tastes like yesterday's vomit is in my mouth.

But hey, at least the Steelers aren't the classless Raven fucks. Two point conversions when up by three touchdowns, throwing thirty yard bombs with the game clearly in hand, going for it on fourth down when you could instead make a thirty yard field goal. Football karma is going to slap you in the face hard, John Harbaugh.

http://www.stillersblog.blogspot.com/

JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh   Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:39 am

Tell 'em, Herm

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh   Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:47 am

Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh 1549491426 Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh 1549491426 Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh 1549491426

That's the best thing ever!

Harbaugh is still a douche though! I really though Belichick had stepped in for a bit last night...

I get it though, next game is going to be interesting.

SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh   Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:52 am

Oh, and I hope the 9ers kick the shit out of the Ravens. Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh 3798349058

vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh   Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:22 am

JonM229 wrote:
Tell 'em, Herm

i have to agree with jon Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh 2744185472

if you dont want them to do it then stop them

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh   Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:03 pm

I had actually turned away when they ran the 2pt conversion and started doing the math in my head to see if that even had any real benefit (there wasn't)

And I did shake my head at the pass attempt to Boldin in the end zone with 4 minutes left.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh   Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:18 am

You know that if we paddled the Ravens' ass like that, Harbaugh would be bitching up a storm and throwing a temper tantrum.

The old saying goes "act like you've been there before". This was some new ground for the Ravens. Don't make yourself at home, that was a one time only event.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh   Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:05 am

Meh, I don't have a problem with what the Ravens did. I'm quite certain Tomlin wouldn't have done the same thing, but it's just a difference in style. It was stupid to keep Flacco in there though. All it would have taken is one play from a pissed off Steelers linebacker to take a little joy out of their victory. At the same time, I think Tomlin should have pulled Ben as well.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh   Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
At the same time, I think Tomlin should have pulled Ben as well.

I agree. No way in hell Ben should have been playing in the last 5 minutes of that game the way he was eating turf. How would we feel about rebounding from that ass-kicking now if he had been hurt on that last play/sack from Suggs? Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh 294855916

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh   Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:55 am

Here's a little something for those complaining about the 2pt conversion:

Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh Neverforget

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh   Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh Empty

Back to top Go down

Insightful Bloggers Piece On John Harbaugh
Page 1 of 1