Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homewhere's wally ? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

where's wally ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

where's wally ? Empty
PostSubject: where's wally ?   where's wally ? EmptyMon May 11, 2020 12:14 am

who is administrating this website ? where is the guy, wallace108, who actually started steelers extreme ? i haven't seen him post here in a very long time. there seems to be only maybe 10 of us if that , that ever post here. where's wally ? 2829330259
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

where's wally ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where's wally ?   where's wally ? EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:43 am

He's still here, I think he's had a lot on his plate outside the forum, but I'll let him speak for himself if he so chooses.

Offseason always sucks, especially with COVID going on I think that we're seeing even less traffic than we normally do in the offseason. Things always pick up around the draft, and when the season starts. I'm hoping we have a season this year. This website and talking to you guys helps me keep my sanity at times, so it would really suck if there was no football this year.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

where's wally ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where's wally ?   where's wally ? EmptyMon May 11, 2020 7:38 am

I don't think we have to worry about having a season this year. It just might be Madden style. where's wally ? 1797695198
Seriously we all know how greedy the NFL owners are. I can't see them voting to cancel this season.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

where's wally ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where's wally ?   where's wally ? EmptyMon May 11, 2020 10:10 am

solardave wrote:
I don't think we have to worry about having a season this year. It just might be Madden style. where's wally ? 1797695198
Seriously we all know how greedy the NFL owners are. I can't see them voting to cancel this season.

If the NFL wants to make money, they'll have a season even if there are no fans in the seats. Obviously, they'll see a revenue boost if they create virtual fans with more than 50% being Steelers fans (even if the Steelers aren't one of the teams playing) where's wally ? 312503953
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where's wally ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where's wally ?   where's wally ? Empty

Back to top Go down

where's wally ?
Page 1 of 1