Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players

Go down 
+2
LambertWardSteel
effyou515
6 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players Empty
PostSubject: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 5:22 pm

https://triblive.com/sports/wolf-administration-steelers-at-odds-over-face-covering-mandate-for-players/

The office of Gov. Tom Wolf said Thursday that the Pittsburgh Steelers have not been granted an exemption that would allow players to go without masks during games at Heinz Field for the rest of the 2020 season.

l don't know about you, F these crooked politicians

solardave and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 1:05 am

effyou515 wrote:
https://triblive.com/sports/wolf-administration-steelers-at-odds-over-face-covering-mandate-for-players/

The office of Gov. Tom Wolf said Thursday that the Pittsburgh Steelers have not been granted an exemption that would allow players to go without masks during games at Heinz Field for the rest of the 2020 season.

I'm with you. Living in PA I am about sick of this guy, as are most of the people I know, and it goes well beyond the players face covering mandate.

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 1:30 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

I'm with you. Living in PA I am about sick of this guy, as are most of the people I know, and it goes well beyond the players face covering mandate.

l live in Georgia a state that a little messed up it self but so far no lock down so glad Stacy Abrams didn't win the state governor race we'd most likely be talking locked down, locked down or somewhere in between. l wear a mask in public places when asked to. but no one talks about the eyes and the virus being air born.

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 3:15 am

gee isnt it odd it's ALL the democrat run shitholes who are the ones FORCING lockdowns...its almost like they have an agenda .... like destroying the economy...the great reset...the globalist agenda of one world government...Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players 3135543967
im ready for the revolution .. Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players 1153444892
better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

effyou515, solardave, IowaSteeler927 and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 5:32 am

Wolf came out with a new list of mandates this week. I'm not opposed to masks in public, but among his new rules he is forcing masks if you visit another household. It doesn't matter if it's friends or family and you'd agree not to. I think it's a reasonable assumption that one is a fail for Wolf

Master_Of_Puppets and effyou515 like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 5:34 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
gee isnt it odd it's ALL the democrat run shitholes who are the ones FORCING lockdowns...its almost like they have an agenda .... like destroying the economy...the great reset...the globalist agenda of one world government...Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players 3135543967
im ready for the revolution .. Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players 1153444892

We have a virus that is slightly more dangerous than the flu. To hear these democratic governors talk we're all going to turn into zombies looking to eat brains.
In actuality there are more than a few scientists talking about herd immunity.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8760031/Expert-claims-Sweden-herd-immunity-coronavirus.html

The actual numbers are so inflated they make Tom Brady wish he had them during deflate gate. I don't see any way this mess doesn't end with civil war. What they need to do is suspend all pay for all politicians until they get this shit straight. I know of one elected official it wouldn't effect.If you know what I mean.

Master_Of_Puppets and effyou515 like this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 3:23 pm

solardave wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

We have a virus that is slightly more dangerous than the flu. To hear these democratic governors talk we're all going to turn into zombies looking to eat brains.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8760031/Expert-claims-Sweden-herd-immunity-coronavirus.html

The actual numbers are so inflated they make Tom Brady wish he had them during deflate gate. I don't see any way this mess doesn't end with civil war. What they need to do is suspend all pay for all politicians until they get this shit straight. I know of one elected official it wouldn't effect.If you know what I mean.

the UK as a whole is in lock step with our lefties with dealing with the virus by shutting the country down and destroying their economy.
since congress passed the stimulus bill back in....what... july ? august ?....what have they done outside of campaigning  ?  Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players 2829330259 ..what piece of legislation have they even kicked around that might better the lives of average citizens ?
they get paid about 180k a year, and all they do with their time is ask people to donate to them so they can keep making 180k a year...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8821113/The-average-age-death-coronavirus-82-4-years-writes-DAVID-ROSE.html
Quote :
The average age of people who died from Covid-19 in England and Wales since the pandemic began is 82.4, the Daily Mail can reveal.

That figure – computed from Office of National Statistics data by experts at Oxford University – is significantly higher than the average age reached by people recorded as dying from all other causes, which is 81.5.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 4:07 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
solardave wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

the UK as a whole is in lock step with our lefties with dealing with the virus by shutting the country down and destroying their economy.
since congress passed the stimulus bill back in....what... july ? august ?....what have they done outside of campaigning  ?  Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players 2829330259 ..what piece of legislation have they even kicked around that might better the lives of average citizens ?
they get paid about 180k a year, and all they do with their time is ask people to donate to them so they can keep making 180k a year...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8821113/The-average-age-death-coronavirus-82-4-years-writes-DAVID-ROSE.html
Quote :
The average age of people who died from Covid-19 in England and Wales since the pandemic began is 82.4, the Daily Mail can reveal.

That figure – computed from Office of National Statistics data by experts at Oxford University – is significantly higher than the average age reached by people recorded as dying from all other causes, which is 81.5.

the Democrats relief bill has more pork in them then a Iowa hog farm, with all that leftest crap.

Democrats won't be happy until every thing is so expensive that on one can live without government assistance except the people who work for the government.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 5:07 pm

effyou515 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
solardave wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

Quote :

the Democrats relief bill has more pork in them then a Iowa hog farm, with all that leftest crap.

Democrats won't be happy until every thing is so expensive that on one can live without government assistance except the people who work for the government.

oh you mean like...ummmm...Venezuala ?

you Georgians better vote those republican senators in or God help us all if those communist get hold of the senate along with everything else. i honestly do hope a new party springs up from all of this. the republicans have to many double agents in the party and most of them have no spine. very few of them even publicly have come out and said hey we need to investigate all these claims. if for no other reason to keep the integrity of the voting system.

if a fire alarm goes off they dont wait to see flames before they investigate it.
as coach T said with the Patriots**... "where theres smoke, there is usually fire "  Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players 1797695198

solardave and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 9:19 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
solardave wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

Quote :

oh you mean like...ummmm...Venezuala ?

you Georgians better vote those republican senators in or God help us all if those communist get hold of the senate along with everything else. i honestly do hope a new party springs up from all of this. the republicans have to many double agents in the party and most of them have no spine. very few of them even publicly have come out and said hey we need to investigate all these claims. if for no other reason to keep the integrity of the voting system.

if a fire alarm goes off they dont wait to see flames before they investigate it.
as coach T said with the Patriots***... "where theres smoke, there is usually fire "  Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players 1797695198

l'm hoping Georgia votes Republicans but the election are dirty this year.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 10:45 pm

solardave wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

its odd how often conspiracy theories often turn out to be prophecies.. people bashed Alex Jones over his conspiracy that the wealthy "elites" had a pedophile ring going on, then all the sudden we find out about Ebstein island.   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players 3135543967

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 2:00 am

More from Wolf....

Quote :
The Steelers will not be able to have fans attend games at Heinz Field in December.

Gov. Tom Wolf issued new guidelines on Monday, limiting attendance at large outdoor sporting events to 2,500 people. The previous guidelines stipulated the Steelers could play host to approximately 5,500 fans.

As a result of the new guidelines, only friends and families of players will be allowed to watch the Steelers play the Washington Football Team on Dec. 6 at Heinz Field. Fans that purchased tickets to the game will receive communication from the Steelers ticket office regarding credits or refunds.

The new guidelines will not affect the game on Thursday night against the Ravens, although fans attending must continue to adhere to the previously announced protocols about the wearing of masks and social distancing.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2020/11/23/pittsburgh-sports-covid-fan-restrictions-heinz-field-steelers-pitt/stories/202011230125

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 3:33 am

I'll put it this way, I work in a jail, we currently have no male inmates that are positive with COVID 19. A jail, which is essentially a giant petri dish of dudes all shoved together like sardines and we have zero males that are currently positive. Of course that can change pretty quickly, I think at our peak we had something like 90 male inmates with it and we had units that were isolated and just for inmates who were positive with it.

That being said I'd agree with the notion that they are cooking the books with these numbers. Some of my coworkers have had it, and only one of them was gone for any kind of extended period of time that I know of. Everyone else has described symptoms to me as being on par with a cold, though I know that viruses can effect different people very differently.

My Mom happens to be a Nurse, and I know the hospitals are getting hit hard with this stuff, so I don't subscribe to the idea that COVID is fake, or a hoax, but I do think that they are blowing it out of proportion and politically weaponizing it to meet their own ends.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 5:25 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I'll put it this way, I work in a jail, we currently have no male inmates that are positive with COVID 19. A jail, which is essentially a giant petri dish of dudes all shoved together like sardines and we have zero males that are currently positive. Of course that can change pretty quickly, I think at our peak we had something like 90 male inmates with it and we had units that were isolated and just for inmates who were positive with it.

That being said I'd agree with the notion that they are cooking the books with these numbers. Some of my coworkers have had it, and only one of them was gone for any kind of extended period of time that I know of. Everyone else has described symptoms to me as being on par with a cold, though I know that viruses can effect different people very differently.

I know the hospitals are getting hit hard with this stuff, so I don't subscribe to the idea that COVID is fake, or a hoax, but I do think that they are blowing it out of proportion and politically weaponizing it to meet their own ends.

This sums up how I feel about Covid. It is serious but so is the Flu to immune compromised people. To make it political is a disgrace. And for what? To steal an election? To make a trillion dollars on a vaccine that some want to make mandatory which is a violation of everyone's rights. We need to wake up to the fact that our elected politicians care only about power used to line their pockets.Regardless of how any of us feel about Donald Trump he did his job well under constant duress. Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players 2913999526 This very well could start a civil war.

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 6:02 am

solardave wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

I know the hospitals are getting hit hard with this stuff, so I don't subscribe to the idea that COVID is fake, or a hoax, but I do think that they are blowing it out of proportion and politically weaponizing it to meet their own ends.

This sums up how I feel about Covid. It is serious but so is the Flu to immune compromised people. To make it political is a disgrace. And for what? To steal an election? To make a trillion dollars on a vaccine that some want to make mandatory which is a violation of everyone's rights. We need to wake up to the fact that our elected politicians care only about power used to line their pockets.Regardless of how any of us feel about Donald Trump he did his job well under constant duress. Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players 2913999526  This very well could start a civil war.

I sure hope that things don't end up that way. The way politicians have been acting in general is ridiculous, 90% of it's on the Democrat side, but there's blame to be placed on both sides. I obviously voted for Trump, but at the same time his behavior and lack of tact for the past 4 years definitely didn't help his situation.

I'm tired of this partisan BS, tired of the fighting, tired of the hate, tired of having social justice initiatives shoved down my throat in everything I see or do, tired of COVID fear mongering, tired of not being able to go out and enjoy something like a movie, or shop at a store that'd normally be open 24hrs... It's getting really, really old. Listening to people bicker and moan about all of it is getting old. A lot of my family leans too far to the left politically speaking, but I've always tried to be understanding and I've always been willing to discuss things while taking their point of view into account. Nowadays I can't go to a family outing without having to listen to them piss and moan about Trump, or listen to their under-handed remarks when they know damned well where I stand in my political views and they know it's just twisting a dagger but apparently can't find the decency to leave things well and be and keep their remarks to themselves. This year has been god-awful and I cannot wait for all of this BS to end.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 10:13 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
solardave wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

This sums up how I feel about Covid. It is serious but so is the Flu to immune compromised people. To make it political is a disgrace. And for what? To steal an election? To make a trillion dollars on a vaccine that some want to make mandatory which is a violation of everyone's rights. We need to wake up to the fact that our elected politicians care only about power used to line their pockets.Regardless of how any of us feel about Donald Trump he did his job well under constant duress. Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players 2913999526  This very well could start a civil war.

I sure hope that things don't end up that way. The way politicians have been acting in general is ridiculous, 90% of it's on the Democrat side, but there's blame to be placed on both sides. I obviously voted for Trump, but at the same time his behavior and lack of tact for the past 4 years definitely didn't help his situation.

I'm tired of this partisan BS, tired of the fighting, tired of the hate, tired of having social justice initiatives shoved down my throat in everything I see or do, tired of COVID fear mongering, tired of not being able to go out and enjoy something like a movie, or shop at a store that'd normally be open 24hrs... It's getting really, really old. Listening to people bicker and moan about all of it is getting old. A lot of my family leans too far to the left politically speaking, but I've always tried to be understanding and I've always been willing to discuss things while taking their point of view into account. Nowadays I can't go to a family outing without having to listen to them piss and moan about Trump, or listen to their under-handed remarks when they know damned well where I stand in my political views and they know it's just twisting a dagger but apparently can't find the decency to leave things well and be and keep their remarks to themselves. This year has been god-awful and I cannot wait for all of this BS to end.

imho the politicial money machine hated D Trump because he was throwing it out of wack so they brought in their best group of mechanics to have him replaced. the elitist can't get paid without the US tax payer bank account. Trump was negotiating with countries one on one, if you want to sell your counties product in the US market with zero tariffs then the US should be allowed to sell its products in their country with zero tariffs. the zero tariff into the US game was stated so US companies could move to other countries and sell their products back to the US market with zero penalty of tariffs and get into overseas markets. US companies wanted to go off shore because regulations and taxes. Trump's tax cuts was about foreign investment into the US and the use of the US dollars in those investments. imho the US should have the lowest federal corporate tax rate in the world to bring all that off shore money back to the US but the world elite doesn't want to lose their unfair advantage. if the the US products vs other country products equal tariff money to money or no tariffs on each product the US wins but a lot of people world wide wouldn't like that.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 3:12 pm

Football gentlemen lets talk football specifically Steelers football...

Politics is a silly endeavour...
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 5:06 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Football gentlemen lets talk football specifically Steelers football...

Politics is a silly endeavour...

Unfortunately the NFL decided to get political. I believe most fans of any team would prefer to separate the 2.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 5:38 pm

a lot TALK on PA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players   Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf administration, Steelers at odds over face-covering mandate for players
Page 1 of 1