Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers might get screwed again Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers might get screwed again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Steelers might get screwed again Empty
PostSubject: Steelers might get screwed again   Steelers might get screwed again EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:51 am

Chiefs have a covid outbreak so game might get moved, go figure
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers might get screwed again   Steelers might get screwed again EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 3:55 am

Maybe they'll postpone it until after next years draft. Steelers might get screwed again 1797695198
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers might get screwed again   Steelers might get screwed again EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 4:45 am

Wouldn't at all surprise me, can't have the NFL's darling Patrick Mahomes playing without a full deck. I definitely think this is getting postponed. I'd be more surprised if they didn't.

And to be quite honest I don't like our chances to win this game regardless of whether or not guys like Hill and Kelce play. I hope that our guys surprise me and at least keep it close but I feel like we'd get blown out if Kelce/Hill were able to play. We've struggled against lesser teams, and the Chiefs do have guys like Hardman who can at times emulate what Hill can do from a speed standpoint.

Our most glaring issue is rush defense and I could see the Chiefs going run-heavy and beating us that way as well. We've made some average backs look like all-pros this season and while the run game isn't the Chiefs' bread & butter, I do think CEH is better than some of the other backs we've faced this season. I could definitely see him putting up the same, or better numbers than we gave up to D'onta Foreman in the Titans game.

solardave and Shalieve5090 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers might get screwed again   Steelers might get screwed again Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers might get screwed again
Page 1 of 1