Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers right the ship in shutout win Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers right the ship in shutout win

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Steelers right the ship in shutout win Empty
PostSubject: Steelers right the ship in shutout win   Steelers right the ship in shutout win EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Posted by Josh Alper on September 18, 2011, 4:12 PM EDT

Getty Images
Here’s a quick way of letting you know how one-sided today’s game in Pittsburgh turned out to be: The Seahawks didn’t run their first play in Steelers territory until the fourth quarter.

It was 24-0 by that point and the Seahawks’ big drive would wind up ending on a James Harrison sack of Tarvaris Jackson. That meant the game would end with the same score and it meant the Steelers could take a big step toward putting their Week One loss behind them. It will take a bit more than a win over a wildly overmatched Seattle club, but anyone looking for signs of serious holes in the Pittsburgh armor will have to wait a bit longer to point them out.

(Read More:) http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/18/steelers-right-the-ship-in-shutout-win/

Back to top Go down
blastfurness
Xtreme Newb
blastfurness

PostSubject: Re: Steelers right the ship in shutout win   Steelers right the ship in shutout win EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:53 pm

they did look good. I think we should have 500 yrd rushing next week
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers right the ship in shutout win   Steelers right the ship in shutout win EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:14 am

blastfurness wrote:
they did look good. I think we should have 500 yrd rushing next week

I loved Mendy's ability to stretch a play outside. As it was often pointed out, Heath and Hines are beasts for blocking and that will lead to big gains if they can hold down the edges.

Redman is going to be a beast, just wait and see.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers right the ship in shutout win   Steelers right the ship in shutout win Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1