Steelers Xtreme Forum


 
HomeCanada is a clueless fool - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

 

 Canada is a clueless fool

Go down 
+6
Stella Nation
Great Randino
solardave
vasteeler
SteelerFreak58
Mach1
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave


Posts : 6254
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada is a clueless fool   Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 2:11 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Once again an opposing player telling you that your game plan is predictable... hmm I wonder why the offense can't get anything going?🤔

https://steelersnow.com/pittsburgh-steelers-texans-cb-calls-out-predictable-play-calls/

Yep. Tomlin might as well send the offensive playbook to every DAMN team left on the schedule. In case they're not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets


Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-04-08

Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada is a clueless fool   Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 6:44 pm

remember folks, matt canada serves at the leisure of mike tomlin, who also brought you the great randy fichtner. ya'll are calling for the termination of the wrong coach. nothing is being done without the blessing of tomlin. shitty game plan..tomlin...players under performing yet still on the field...tomlin. team looks flat and unprepared....tomlin. lack of in game adjustments....tomlin.
all the variables have been changed the last decade + , players, assistant coaches , yet we keep getting virtually the same results. well all except one. Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 2829330259

solardave and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel




Posts : 1643
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada is a clueless fool   Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 7:22 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
remember folks, matt canada serves at the leisure of mike tomlin, who also brought you the great randy fichtner. ya'll are calling for the termination of the wrong coach. nothing is being done without the blessing of tomlin. shitty game plan..tomlin...players under performing yet still on the field...tomlin. team looks flat and unprepared....tomlin. lack of in game adjustments....tomlin.
all the variables have been changed the last decade + , players, assistant coaches , yet we keep getting virtually the same results. well all except one. Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 2829330259

Well said.

_________________
Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 $_35
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation


Posts : 1516
Join date : 2015-05-13
Location : Stella City

Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada is a clueless fool   Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 5:50 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
remember folks, matt canada serves at the leisure of mike tomlin, who also brought you the great randy fichtner. ya'll are calling for the termination of the wrong coach. nothing is being done without the blessing of tomlin. shitty game plan..tomlin...players under performing yet still on the field...tomlin. team looks flat and unprepared....tomlin. lack of in game adjustments....tomlin.
all the variables have been changed the last decade + , players, assistant coaches , yet we keep getting virtually the same results. well all except one. Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 2829330259

Well said, but I would take it a step further. All starts with Art II who seems very happy with mediocrity year in year out and never holds Tomlin accountable. It seems like he doesn't care about play-off success as long as we win enough games during the season.

Master_Of_Puppets and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation


Posts : 1516
Join date : 2015-05-13
Location : Stella City

Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada is a clueless fool   Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 9:11 am

And to add to my previous post, even more (and worse) it seems that Art II doesn't care about the product Pittsburgh Steelers as we are by far (together with the Patriots*) the least sexy team in the NFL. Boring and predictable. It's probably not a coincidence that Tomlin and Belichick are the longest tenured head coaches with their current team and that both had a franchise QB for years who masked a lot of their flaws and that both never adapted to modern football. They still believe that old school football is the way to win in modern NFL. Belichick hired a defensive guru to be OC last season, that's something even Tomlin has never done.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927


Posts : 5070
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : Des Moines, Iowa

Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada is a clueless fool   Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 3:51 am

solardave wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Once again an opposing player telling you that your game plan is predictable... hmm I wonder why the offense can't get anything going?🤔

https://steelersnow.com/pittsburgh-steelers-texans-cb-calls-out-predictable-play-calls/

Yep. Tomlin might as well send the offensive playbook to every DAMN team left on the schedule. In case they're not paying attention.

I mean this is all they'd be getting...

Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 37665910

_________________
Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 PaKS9WC
"Success isn't owned, it's leased and the rent is due every day." - TJ Watt

Master_Of_Puppets, solardave and Stella Nation like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave


Posts : 6254
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada is a clueless fool   Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 4:34 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
solardave wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Once again an opposing player telling you that your game plan is predictable... hmm I wonder why the offense can't get anything going?🤔

https://steelersnow.com/pittsburgh-steelers-texans-cb-calls-out-predictable-play-calls/

Yep. Tomlin might as well send the offensive playbook to every DAMN team left on the schedule. In case they're not paying attention.

I mean this is all they'd be getting...

Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 37665910

Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada is a clueless fool   Canada is a clueless fool - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Canada is a clueless fool
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Steelers Hire Matt Canada as QB coach
» FIRE Canada!
» Matt Canada fired
» Good grades for Canada
» what to expect from Canada's offense

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: