Steelers Xtreme Forum


 
HomeMatt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

 

 Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis

Go down 
+7
IowaSteeler927
Great Randino
solardave
Shalieve5090
SteelerFreak58
Mach1
pczach
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Great Randino




Posts : 2387
Join date : 2018-08-31

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 10:57 am

I actually think he could - and it could have to do with getting DJ back. He opens things up, which can open others up.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 6254
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 2:46 am

Great Randino wrote:
I actually think he could - and it could have to do with getting DJ back.   He opens things up, which can open others up.


Here is the problem as I see it with with DJ. He is the most polished route runner we have ....but..he drops balls and commits senseless penalties.
The fact is our offensive scheme is predictable and just plain offensive. We can't even determine WHO our #1 WR is for that reason. Our line can't open holes or protect KP.
Tomlin has said that the best get on the field but is Dan Moore Jr. our best LT? I don't think so. Why not plug him in at RT? I don't think he could be any worse than Chuks.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58


Posts : 2705
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 3:14 pm

Alex Smith letting folks know how bad Matt Canada is at being OC and play calling...

Vanilla... Matt... Vanilla...

https://steelersnow.com/alex-smith-former-nfl-qb-rips-steelers-matt-canada/
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 6254
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 2:53 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Alex Smith letting folks know how bad Matt Canada is at being OC and play calling...

Vanilla... Matt... Vanilla...

https://steelersnow.com/alex-smith-former-nfl-qb-rips-steelers-matt-canada/

I think he's right about this offense being archaic. Us fans are put in a catch 22 as far as this season because:
We can hope the shitshow continues insuring Canada's exit after the season or hope the defense can bail us out again and again so we possibly make the one and done playoffs knowing that could save his job.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets


Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-04-08

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 4:11 pm

Quote :
“I think the better question is what’s not wrong with this offense. I mean, it’s that bad,” Smith said. “It’s about as vanilla as it gets. They’re the anti-Miami Dolphins. They think that shifts, motions, and disguises are illegal. I mean, what you see is what you get. It’s so plain.”

this is what baffles me. watch any of Canada's college games film and it is nothing like the dog shit we see from him now. he was known for probably excessive motions and shifts. the only thing i see now that i saw in all the film i watched was alot of jet sweeps which seemed to be more successful on the collegiate level.
i wouldnt rule out tomlin being the one telling him to tone down the presnap theatrics.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58


Posts : 2705
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 7:37 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Quote :
“I think the better question is what’s not wrong with this offense. I mean, it’s that bad,” Smith said. “It’s about as vanilla as it gets. They’re the anti-Miami Dolphins. They think that shifts, motions, and disguises are illegal. I mean, what you see is what you get. It’s so plain.”

this is what baffles me. watch any of Canada's college games film and it is nothing like the dog shit we see from him now. he was known for probably excessive motions and shifts. the only thing i see now that i saw in all the film i watched was alot of jet sweeps which seemed to be more successful on the collegiate level.
i wouldnt rule out tomlin being the one telling him to tone down the presnap theatrics.

Tomlin probably doesn't want to confuse his year 2 #1 QB draft pick with too much!!!Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 3562723908
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets


Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-04-08

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 8:17 pm

watch this and compare it to what we see now, and alex smiths comments about thinking shifts and motions are illegal.

Stella Nation and Great Randino like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino




Posts : 2387
Join date : 2018-08-31

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 9:40 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
watch this and compare it to what we see now, and alex smiths comments about thinking shifts and motions are illegal.

Thank you for showing this!

THIS is what I was excited about when Canada came here. Doing things like this. Innovative, unpredictable, and very hard to stop.

WHERE has it gone?

I wish they were running THIS offense instead of....whatever that is on the field. Why aren't we seeing it?
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets


Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-04-08

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 11:38 pm

Great Randino wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
watch this and compare it to what we see now, and alex smiths comments about thinking shifts and motions are illegal.

Thank you for showing this!

THIS is what I was excited about when Canada came here.  Doing things like this.  Innovative, unpredictable, and very hard to stop.

WHERE has it gone?

I wish they were running THIS offense instead of....whatever that is on the field.  Why aren't we seeing it?
same here. i was excited to see what canada was going to bring. this is what he did at every college he coached, so why would he "dumb it down" for the NFL ?
TE's and fullbacks were a big part of his offense. lots of 2 TE sets, yet has been absent in pittsburgh.
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1


Posts : 918
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Potatoho

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 12:11 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
watch this and compare it to what we see now, and alex smiths comments about thinking shifts and motions are illegal.

Thank you for showing this!

THIS is what I was excited about when Canada came here.  Doing things like this.  Innovative, unpredictable, and very hard to stop.

WHERE has it gone?

I wish they were running THIS offense instead of....whatever that is on the field.  Why aren't we seeing it?
same here. i was excited to see what canada was going to bring. this is what he did at every college he coached, so why would he "dumb it down" for the NFL ?
TE's and fullbacks were a big part of his offense. lots of  2 TE sets, yet has been absent in pittsburgh.

It's not the Tomlin way? Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 2087824411

_________________
Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Image

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Great Randino




Posts : 2387
Join date : 2018-08-31

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 12:44 am

Mach1 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
watch this and compare it to what we see now, and alex smiths comments about thinking shifts and motions are illegal.

Thank you for showing this!

THIS is what I was excited about when Canada came here.  Doing things like this.  Innovative, unpredictable, and very hard to stop.

WHERE has it gone?

I wish they were running THIS offense instead of....whatever that is on the field.  Why aren't we seeing it?
same here. i was excited to see what canada was going to bring. this is what he did at every college he coached, so why would he "dumb it down" for the NFL ?
TE's and fullbacks were a big part of his offense. lots of  2 TE sets, yet has been absent in pittsburgh.

It's not the Tomlin way? Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 2087824411

Perhaps.

If you bring in an innovative OC, then clamp him down, then why did you bring him in in the first place?
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58


Posts : 2705
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 11:27 am

Great Randino wrote:
Mach1 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
watch this and compare it to what we see now, and alex smiths comments about thinking shifts and motions are illegal.

Thank you for showing this!

THIS is what I was excited about when Canada came here.  Doing things like this.  Innovative, unpredictable, and very hard to stop.

WHERE has it gone?

I wish they were running THIS offense instead of....whatever that is on the field.  Why aren't we seeing it?
same here. i was excited to see what canada was going to bring. this is what he did at every college he coached, so why would he "dumb it down" for the NFL ?
TE's and fullbacks were a big part of his offense. lots of  2 TE sets, yet has been absent in pittsburgh.

It's not the Tomlin way? Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 2087824411

Perhaps.

If you bring in an innovative OC, then clamp him down, then why did you bring him in in the first place?

Same reason you don't let the rookies play when they are out performing the vets JONES, BENTON, PORTER...

Same reason you draft a 3rd round kid to play Center (Kendrick Green) that played it only 4 times in college and expect him to start day 1 in the NFL?!?!?!

Same reason you draft a TE in the second round a few years back and hardly ever use him FRIERMUTH?!?!?!

Same reason you draft another 6'7" monster sized TE this year and never throw to him WASHINGTON?!?!?!

Same reason a former Steeler Guard (Dotson) is excelling at RG for the Rams (his position all 4 years in college) but the Steelers put him at LG and it didn't work out for him?!?!?!

Same reason they took Artie Burns as a #1 man coverage CB in College and made him play 80% zone coverage and couldn't figure out why it didn't work?!?!?!

Same reason you say you want to be a team that runs the ball and yet think you could with guys like Cole, and Okorafor on the Oline?!?!?!

Same reason your 3-4 Defense can't stop the run since Casey Hampton left... hmm wonder why?

Same reason your choices of "versatility" players seem to never pan out because they don't Excell at any one thing but are mediocre everywhere...

Tomlin is the problem in everyone of those issues... he has set this team back in so many ways...

IowaSteeler927, Stella Nation and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 6254
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 1:48 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
Mach1 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
watch this and compare it to what we see now, and alex smiths comments about thinking shifts and motions are illegal.

Thank you for showing this!

THIS is what I was excited about when Canada came here.  Doing things like this.  Innovative, unpredictable, and very hard to stop.

WHERE has it gone?

I wish they were running THIS offense instead of....whatever that is on the field.  Why aren't we seeing it?
same here. i was excited to see what canada was going to bring. this is what he did at every college he coached, so why would he "dumb it down" for the NFL ?
TE's and fullbacks were a big part of his offense. lots of  2 TE sets, yet has been absent in pittsburgh.

It's not the Tomlin way? Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 2087824411

Perhaps.

If you bring in an innovative OC, then clamp him down, then why did you bring him in in the first place?

Same reason you don't let the rookies play when they are out performing the vets JONES, BENTON, PORTER...

Same reason you draft a 3rd round kid to play Center (Kendrick Green) that played it only 4 times in college and expect him to start day 1 in the NFL?!?!?!

Same reason you draft a TE in the second round a few years back and hardly ever use him FRIERMUTH?!?!?!

Same reason you draft another 6'7" monster sized TE this year and never throw to him WASHINGTON?!?!?!

Same reason a former Steeler Guard (Dotson) is excelling at RG for the Rams (his position all 4 years in college) but the Steelers put him at LG and it didn't work out for him?!?!?!

Same reason they took Artie Burns as a #1 man coverage CB in College and made him play 80% zone coverage and couldn't figure out why it didn't work?!?!?!

Same reason you say you want to be a team that runs the ball and yet think you could with guys like Cole, and Okorafor on the Oline?!?!?!

Same reason your 3-4 Defense can't stop the run since Casey Hampton left... hmm wonder why?

Same reason your choices of "versatility" players seem to never pan out because they don't Excell at any one thing but are mediocre everywhere...

Tomlin is the problem in everyone of those issues... he has set this team back in so many ways...

PICK PICK PICK. You dare question the standard. Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 2573146105

Next draft our #1 needs to be a punter so we can make him our franchise QB.

LambertWardSteel and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets


Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-04-08

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 3:53 pm

moore has a pff grade of 41 so far in 2023. that is not good.

Quote :
Pick No. 14: Pittsburgh Steelers: OT Broderick Jones. Jones' first NFL start was a success. His 74.8 overall grade and 77.2 run-blocking grade led all Steelers offensive linemen by a wide margin.Oct 10, 2023
Back to top Go down
Great Randino




Posts : 2387
Join date : 2018-08-31

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 5:20 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
moore has a pff grade of 41 so far in 2023. that is not good.

Quote :
Pick No. 14: Pittsburgh Steelers: OT Broderick Jones. Jones' first NFL start was a success. His 74.8 overall grade and 77.2 run-blocking grade led all Steelers offensive linemen by a wide margin.Oct 10, 2023
Exactly, MoP! So why play him??? confused
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets


Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-04-08

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 8:50 pm

i dont put a whole lot of stock in PFF's grading system. i just look at it as a baseline. they would have to know what every players assignment was on every play. i seriously doubt they do.
for example when a QB throws to a spot where the receiver isnt. they dont know if the receiver ran the wrong route, or if the qb fucked up?
neil odonell still to this day gets hate for that interception in the superbowl, yet the receiver ran the wrong route. he put the ball where the receiver was supposed to be.

solardave and Great Randino like this post

Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west


Posts : 410
Join date : 2015-04-16
Location : Pacific rim

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:29 am

Great Randino wrote:
Hearing a recent interview, it appears that Canada's days are numbered and he will be gone after the Ravens game, unless we see a major uptick in the offense (nothing to indicate THAT is going to happen though).  So, another week of it...

And I do believe Sullivan will be promoted to interim.  After this season, we'll see what happens.  But no way they bring in an outsider mid-season (unless its Big Ben, which would be something to behold).

well that won't happen now with Mitch at the helm.

Nagy was a genius for getting what he got out of that guy.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino




Posts : 2387
Join date : 2018-08-31

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 2:00 am

Steeler-in-west wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
Hearing a recent interview, it appears that Canada's days are numbered and he will be gone after the Ravens game, unless we see a major uptick in the offense (nothing to indicate THAT is going to happen though).  So, another week of it...

And I do believe Sullivan will be promoted to interim.  After this season, we'll see what happens.  But no way they bring in an outsider mid-season (unless its Big Ben, which would be something to behold).

well that won't happen now with Mitch at the helm.

Nagy was a genius for getting what he got out of that guy.
I don't know why I ever thought that would happen.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927


Posts : 5070
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : Des Moines, Iowa

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 5:00 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
moore has a pff grade of 41 so far in 2023. that is not good.

Quote :
Pick No. 14: Pittsburgh Steelers: OT Broderick Jones. Jones' first NFL start was a success. His 74.8 overall grade and 77.2 run-blocking grade led all Steelers offensive linemen by a wide margin.Oct 10, 2023

Pisses me off that Jones comes in, plays better, and then gets relegated back to the bench... Just stupidity by Tomlin and his staff.

_________________
Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 PaKS9WC
"Success isn't owned, it's leased and the rent is due every day." - TJ Watt
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets


Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-04-08

Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 11:53 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
moore has a pff grade of 41 so far in 2023. that is not good.

Quote :
Pick No. 14: Pittsburgh Steelers: OT Broderick Jones. Jones' first NFL start was a success. His 74.8 overall grade and 77.2 run-blocking grade led all Steelers offensive linemen by a wide margin.Oct 10, 2023

Pisses me off that Jones comes in, plays better, and then gets relegated back to the bench... Just stupidity by Tomlin and his staff.

yep...lets start the mediocre collegiate GUARD we drafted in the 3rd at center no matter how bad he plays , but lets only play the 1st round tackle when our shitty 4th round veteran tackle cant play. makes perfect sense. tomlin plays 5D chess.
Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 2625562446 stop second guessing the black coach you racist bigot !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis   Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Matt Canada is Holding Back the Steelers Offense - by Sharp Football Analysis
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» From Steelers Wire: Steelers OC Matt Canada on the new offense: 'We’re going to do what Ben wants to do
» Steelers Hire Matt Canada as QB coach
» Report: Steelers plan to keep OC Matt Canada for 2023
» Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Matt Canada Remaining with Steelers
»  Steelers coordinator Matt Canada is outsmarting himself, even when facing the obvious

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: