Steelers Xtreme Forum


 
HomeJags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

 

 Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread

Go down 
+5
Shalieve5090
SteelerFreak58
solardave
LambertWardSteel
Great Randino
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927


Posts : 5070
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : Des Moines, Iowa

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 6:51 pm

LambertWardSteel wrote:
I'm sick and tired of getting this pathetic offense every week.

Imagine watching the Iowa Hawkeyes on a Saturday, and then the Steelers on Sunday.

The horror... the horror...

solardave, Stella Nation, LambertWardSteel and Great Randino like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
LambertWardSteel




Posts : 1643
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 7:22 pm

Johnson and others upset with the refs....

https://triblive.com/sports/they-cost-us-the-game-some-steelers-fume-over-questionable-calls-in-loss-to-jaguars/

_________________
Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 $_35
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58


Posts : 2705
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 7:35 pm

LambertWardSteel wrote:
Johnson and others upset with the refs....

https://triblive.com/sports/they-cost-us-the-game-some-steelers-fume-over-questionable-calls-in-loss-to-jaguars/

He should be upset with the shitty Offense not moving the ball for shit or doing anything with 3 turn overs...

Bengals just dismantled the 49ers in SF... the Steelers won't sniff the playoffs until they fix major issues on the Offense..

Mike Tomlin needs to go they need to clean house. Canada is completely inept.

Mach1, solardave, Stella Nation and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel




Posts : 1643
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 7:45 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
LambertWardSteel wrote:
Johnson and others upset with the refs....

https://triblive.com/sports/they-cost-us-the-game-some-steelers-fume-over-questionable-calls-in-loss-to-jaguars/

He should be upset with the shitty Offense not moving the ball for shit or doing anything with 3 turn overs...

Bengals just dismantled the 49ers in SF... the Steelers won't sniff the playoffs until they fix major issues on the Offense..

Mike Tomlin needs to go they need to clean house. Canada is completely inept.

Well said.

_________________
Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 $_35
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1


Posts : 918
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Potatoho

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 10:17 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
LambertWardSteel wrote:
Johnson and others upset with the refs....

https://triblive.com/sports/they-cost-us-the-game-some-steelers-fume-over-questionable-calls-in-loss-to-jaguars/

He should be upset with the shitty Offense not moving the ball for shit or doing anything with 3 turn overs...

Bengals just dismantled the 49ers in SF... the Steelers won't sniff the playoffs until they fix major issues on the Offense..

Mike Tomlin needs to go they need to clean house. Canada is completely inept.

Yep they all need to go.
Ben isn't around to pull it out at the end of games anymore. It's clear that Tomlin is floundering and has no clue how to improve things or even make the necessary adjustments.


_________________
Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Image

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 6254
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 2:54 am

The Jags didn't do enough to win this game but we did plenty to lose it. The refs not only missed about a dozen holding calls where TJ was being TACKLED. Then there was the RTP they didn't call.If you land on the QB full force driving him into the dirt how is that not ruffing? And WTF is the "offense lined up in the neutral zone"? What a shit show from start to finish. THEY SHOULD START PAYING US TO WATCH THIS ATROCITY. Josh Dobbs would have given us a far better option than MT or Rudolph for that matter.
Oh wait...he's out in the desert.

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 6254
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 4:47 am

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel




Posts : 1643
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 5:50 am

solardave wrote:
The Jags didn't do enough to win this game but we did plenty to lose it. The refs not only missed about a dozen holding calls where TJ was being TACKLED. Then there was the RTP they didn't call.If you land on the QB full force driving him into the dirt how is that not ruffing? And WTF is the "offense lined up in the neutral zone"? What a shit show from start to finish. THEY SHOULD START PAYING US TO WATCH THIS ATROCITY. Josh Dobbs would have given us a far better option than MT or Rudolph for that matter.
Oh wait...he's out in the desert.

I watched the Cardinals game and thought the same with Dobbs and was wishing he was still on our team. They lost because the offense sucks, but the refs were a joke. The non call on the hit on Pickett was ridiculous, as was the neutral zone call, and TJ getting held, as you mentioned. I figured this would be a tough one to win but was hoping by some miracle the offense would have shown up.

_________________
Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 $_35
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 6254
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 6:44 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:
solardave wrote:
The Jags didn't do enough to win this game but we did plenty to lose it. The refs not only missed about a dozen holding calls where TJ was being TACKLED. Then there was the RTP they didn't call.If you land on the QB full force driving him into the dirt how is that not ruffing? And WTF is the "offense lined up in the neutral zone"? What a shit show from start to finish. THEY SHOULD START PAYING US TO WATCH THIS ATROCITY. Josh Dobbs would have given us a far better option than MT or Rudolph for that matter.
Oh wait...he's out in the desert.

I watched the Cardinals game and thought the same with Dobbs and was wishing he was still on our team. They lost because the offense sucks, but the refs were a joke. The non call on the hit on Pickett was ridiculous, as was the neutral zone call, and TJ getting held, as you mentioned. I figured this would be a tough one to win but was hoping by some miracle the offense would have shown up.

Technically they showed up. They just wore clown suits instead of a uniform and this assumption would paint Canada as Ronald McDonald. Couple all of this with refs calls/non-calls and you are NOT gonna win. A couple good drives that end in points and we could of beat them both. If KP is out for any length of time I have 0 faith in Canada,Mitch or Mason if it comes down to that. This will be a long painful season.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation


Posts : 1516
Join date : 2015-05-13
Location : Stella City

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 7:57 am

I said after our win against the Ravens that it would be a pyrrhic victory because it would mean that we keep Canada and it would cost us in the longterm. And here we are.
Also, can someone please explain me why they give Trubisky $10M for playing like dogshit? They should have used that money to keep Cameron Sutton.
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1


Posts : 918
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Potatoho

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 10:59 am

It's hard to win when the opposing team knows your plays.

https://steelersnow.com/jaguars-linebacker-calls-out-steelers-predictable-plays/

_________________
Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Image

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58


Posts : 2705
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:15 am

Mach1 wrote:
It's hard to win when the opposing team knows your plays.

https://steelersnow.com/jaguars-linebacker-calls-out-steelers-predictable-plays/

Every week now opposing teams seem to diagnose Matt Canada's vanilla offense. But hey let's keep at it week after week and maybe Tomlin will continue his "non-losing" season streak...
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 6254
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:19 pm

Stella Nation wrote:
I said after our win against the Ravens that it would be a pyrrhic victory because it would mean that we keep Canada and it would cost us in the longterm. And here we are.
Also, can someone please explain me why they give Trubisky $10M for playing like dogshit? They should have used that money to keep Cameron Sutton.

They could have kept Sutton and Dobbs.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 6254
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:21 pm

Back in the day the Redskins oline were called the Hogs. Let's call our the "Blind Hogs" because every now and then they find a root.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino




Posts : 2387
Join date : 2018-08-31

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 1:13 pm

solardave wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
I said after our win against the Ravens that it would be a pyrrhic victory because it would mean that we keep Canada and it would cost us in the longterm. And here we are.
Also, can someone please explain me why they give Trubisky $10M for playing like dogshit? They should have used that money to keep Cameron Sutton.

They could have kept Sutton and Dobbs.
I've been screaming at letting Dobbs go ever since we parted with him. We would be in a much better situation if we'd kept him.

Now, about the Jags knowing our plays: They sure didn't see that first pass of the game coming. It was wide open but dropped.
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1


Posts : 918
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : Potatoho

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 4:43 pm

Great Randino wrote:
solardave wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
I said after our win against the Ravens that it would be a pyrrhic victory because it would mean that we keep Canada and it would cost us in the longterm. And here we are.
Also, can someone please explain me why they give Trubisky $10M for playing like dogshit? They should have used that money to keep Cameron Sutton.

They could have kept Sutton and Dobbs.
I've been screaming at letting Dobbs go ever since we parted with him.   We would be in a much better situation if we'd kept him.

Now, about the Jags knowing our plays:  They sure didn't see that first pass of the game coming.  It was wide open but dropped.

Dobbs is looking good because he has better coaching around him. Ever notice how some leave to another team and suddenly become good if not great players?

_________________
Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Image

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Master_Of_Puppets, solardave and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel




Posts : 1643
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 4:37 pm

Mach1 wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
solardave wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
I said after our win against the Ravens that it would be a pyrrhic victory because it would mean that we keep Canada and it would cost us in the longterm. And here we are.
Also, can someone please explain me why they give Trubisky $10M for playing like dogshit? They should have used that money to keep Cameron Sutton.

They could have kept Sutton and Dobbs.
I've been screaming at letting Dobbs go ever since we parted with him.   We would be in a much better situation if we'd kept him.

Now, about the Jags knowing our plays:  They sure didn't see that first pass of the game coming.  It was wide open but dropped.

Dobbs is looking good because he has better coaching around him. Ever notice how some leave to another team and suddenly become good if not great players?

That thought entered my mind when thinking about having him go in for Pickett on Sunday.

_________________
Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 $_35
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel




Posts : 1643
Join date : 2015-05-14
Location : Myerstown PA

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 4:39 pm

Kenny is planning on playing Thursday.

Steelers QB Kenny Pickett: 'I'm playing for sure' against Titans

https://triblive.com/sports/qb-kenny-pickett-im-playing-for-sure-for-steelers-on-thursday-night/

_________________
Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 $_35
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets


Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-04-08

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 8:39 pm

dereck henry is gonna go for a buck fifty
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927


Posts : 5070
Join date : 2015-04-11
Location : Des Moines, Iowa

Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 5:40 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
dereck henry is gonna go for a buck fifty

At least one of my fantasy teams would be doing well then... Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 1797695198

_________________
Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 PaKS9WC
"Success isn't owned, it's leased and the rent is due every day." - TJ Watt
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content





Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread   Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Jags @ Steelers, Sunday 1 pm Gameday thread
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Steelers @ Bills Sunday Sept 12 (Pregame & Gameday Thread)
» Steelers Ravens (Gameday Thread)
» Steelers @ Broncos Gameday Thread
» Steelers @ Ravens GameDay Thread.
» Gameday thread: Steelers vs Ravens

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: