Steelers Xtreme Forum


 
HomeRIP Andy Russel. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

 

 RIP Andy Russel.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave


Posts : 6247
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

RIP Andy Russel. Empty
PostSubject: RIP Andy Russel.   RIP Andy Russel. EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 3:50 am

The 16th-round pick underrated LB. It's sad seeing these 70's guys pass on. I guess the consolation is that their style of play is so far in the rearview mirror we've all but forgotten the old "Steeler's way". He should be in the HOF if you ask me.

RIP Andy.

Master_Of_Puppets, IowaSteeler927, SteelerFreak58 and Great Randino like this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets


Posts : 2816
Join date : 2011-04-08

RIP Andy Russel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Andy Russel.   RIP Andy Russel. EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 1:01 pm

RIP Andy Russel. 2672159185 ...there are too many white guys in the hall of fame.

solardave and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave


Posts : 6247
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : State of Confusion

RIP Andy Russel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Andy Russel.   RIP Andy Russel. EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 1:49 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
RIP Andy Russel. 2672159185 ...there are too many white guys in the hall of fame.

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis? RIP Andy Russel. 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets


Posts : 2816
Join date : 2011-04-08

RIP Andy Russel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Andy Russel.   RIP Andy Russel. EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 2:58 pm

the NFL needs more black representation. RIP Andy Russel. 4031127960

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58


Posts : 2701
Join date : 2015-09-13
Location : Modesto CA

RIP Andy Russel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Andy Russel.   RIP Andy Russel. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 4:50 pm

solardave wrote:
The 16th-round pick underrated LB. It's sad seeing these 70's guys pass on. I guess the consolation is that their style of play is so far in the rearview mirror we've all but forgotten the old "Steeler's way". He should be in the HOF if you ask me.

RIP Andy.

Him, LC Greenwood, Holmes should be in the HoF.

Great Randino likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino




Posts : 2383
Join date : 2018-08-31

RIP Andy Russel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Andy Russel.   RIP Andy Russel. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 6:24 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
solardave wrote:
The 16th-round pick underrated LB. It's sad seeing these 70's guys pass on. I guess the consolation is that their style of play is so far in the rearview mirror we've all but forgotten the old "Steeler's way". He should be in the HOF if you ask me.

RIP Andy.

Him, LC Greenwood, Holmes should be in the HoF.
True dat. Andy was certainly an all-time great. Especially impressive for a 16th rounder (Which would be an UDFA today).

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





RIP Andy Russel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Andy Russel.   RIP Andy Russel. Empty

Back to top Go down
 
RIP Andy Russel.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy
» Andy Reid's son, Garret, found dead

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: