Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers-Colts ... Predict the Score Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score

Go down 
+3
supytalpeht
Buddha Bus
Wallace108
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score Empty
PostSubject: Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score   Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:28 pm

I hope the Steelers aren't looking past the Colts. Worse QBs than Collins have lit us up.

Steelers 27
Colts 10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score   Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Steelers 21

Colts 6

Back to top Go down
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score   Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Here's my bold prediction. No matter the final score a large portion of SF will find something too complain about and holy shit if we lose.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score   Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:12 pm

supytalpeht wrote:
Here's my bold prediction. No matter the final score a large portion of SF will find something too complain about and holy shit if we lose.

Now THERE'S a fool-proof prediction! Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score 2573146105

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score   Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:15 pm

i don't really care about the final score
i just wanna see improvement on O and D(fucking liar i want them to win by 100 Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score 1797695198 )
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score   Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:42 am

Steelers 31
Colts 13

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score   Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Steelers 27
Colts 3

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score   Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:14 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:

Now THERE'S a fool-proof prediction! Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score 2573146105

Can't believe that I left out the part where the sky is falling crowd would get under my skin. Don't get me wrong, I don't think everything is all peachy in steelerland by any means. It's just for the most part they point fingers in the wrong direction. It kind of ties in with the "Do they know what they're watching?" thread.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score   Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:18 am

supytalpeht wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:

Can't believe that I left out the part where the sky is falling crowd would get under my skin. Don't get me wrong, I don't think everything is all peachy in steelerland by any means. It's just for the most part they point fingers in the wrong direction. It kind of ties in with the "Do they know what they're watching?" thread.

I don't think the sky is falling just yet, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned. The o-line is a paper sack full of hot, wet shit and getting worse, not better. The FO needs to find some way to fix this NOW or we're in for a long season.

At least the D seems to be improving, albeit not as fast as I'd like. There seems to be no sense of urgency on this team beyond Ike, Harrison and Polamalu.

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score   Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:22 am

supytalpeht wrote:

It's like you have a freaking crystal ball or something! Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score 1797695198

Things that make you go Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score 1883569342

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score   Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers-Colts ... Predict the Score
Page 1 of 1