Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeIs being Gay that bad Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Is being Gay that bad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blastfurness
Xtreme Newb
blastfurness

Is being Gay that bad Empty
PostSubject: Is being Gay that bad   Is being Gay that bad EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:33 pm

I actully went to the game last week and I would have to say that William Gay had a pretty good game filling in for Mcfadden. I am curious to see how will he handle the Rec at Indy this week. I have heard bits and pieces from coach Lake that he likes what he see's in Gay so hopefully he can hold down the fort until Brown can take over. I am thinking this could be last year for 'mcfadden. Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Is being Gay that bad   Is being Gay that bad EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:54 pm

My thoughts?

I think Lake is going to use coach speak. He's going to say everything positive about his players. So I won't give too much weight to what he says.

Last week, Gay went up against the Seahawks. Jackson at QB and , I'm sorry, who was he covering again? The waterboy?

We'll see how he plays tonight, but if Collins struggles, it still won't tell us anything.

All I know is that I've seen enough of Gay to know that he's not a starting CB. Is he better than McFadden? I don't think so. They're cover skills are about equal, but even I can tackle better than Gay.

I've said it before, but I'd rather see Lewis get the start. We know what McFadden and Gay can (or can't do) ... l'd like to see what Lewis can do.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Is being Gay that bad   Is being Gay that bad EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:22 pm

yes,being gay is bad Is being Gay that bad 1505004552 Is being Gay that bad 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Is being Gay that bad   Is being Gay that bad EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:24 pm

fer69 wrote:
yes,being gay is bad Is being Gay that bad 1505004552 Is being Gay that bad 1797695198

Is being Gay that bad 1824088959

Shhhhhh!! Tom Brady will hear you.

Is being Gay that bad 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Is being Gay that bad   Is being Gay that bad EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Wallace108 wrote:

We'll see how he plays tonight, but if Collins struggles, it still won't tell us anything.

I disagree. If Collins struggles, it could mean that Gay is: covering his receiver well or is knocking down passes.

Just saying.
Is being Gay that bad 2981382511

PostSubject: Re: Is being Gay that bad   Is being Gay that bad Empty

Back to top Go down

Is being Gay that bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: