Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRedman is Digest Player of the Week Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Redman is Digest Player of the Week

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Redman is Digest Player of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Redman is Digest Player of the Week   Redman is Digest Player of the Week EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:55 am

By Bob Labriola - Steelers Digest
Posted 12 hours ago

The Steelers needed to find a way to get their running attack going, if for no other reason than to give their offensive linemen a fighting chance against the Texans’ pass rush. Rashard Mendenhall was held to 14 yards on four carries in the first half, but Isaac Redman provided the running attack with a spark starting in the third quarter.

Redman gained 32 yards on five carries in the third quarter, and he finished with 40 yards on six carries, to go along with one pass reception for 12 yards and an 18-yard kickoff return. Redman is the Steelers Digest Player of the Week.

(Read More:) http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Redman-is-Digest-Player-of-the-Week/488a4d02-e7bb-4444-907d-7b28034b4381

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not saying it isn't deserved, but what does it say about our team's performance when a player who didn't get on the field offensively until the 3rd quarter and racked up a total of 52 total offensive yards with an 18 yard kickoff return with zero TDs gets the player of the week nod?

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Redman is Digest Player of the Week   Redman is Digest Player of the Week EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:16 pm

i hope like hell they sit mendenhall and give the reps to redman and moore.............mendenhall Redman is Digest Player of the Week 124247948

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Redman is Digest Player of the Week   Redman is Digest Player of the Week EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:21 pm

vasteeler wrote:
i hope like hell they sit mendenhall and give the reps to redman and moore.............mendenhall Redman is Digest Player of the Week 124247948

I'm with you on this one, VA! Redman is Digest Player of the Week 184121345

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Redman is Digest Player of the Week   Redman is Digest Player of the Week EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
vasteeler wrote:

I'm with you on this one, VA! Redman is Digest Player of the Week 184121345

Let's make it unanimous.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Redman is Digest Player of the Week   Redman is Digest Player of the Week EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Redman has my vote. He's got suddeness and glide, in case you guys didn't know. Redman is Digest Player of the Week 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Redman is Digest Player of the Week   Redman is Digest Player of the Week EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Redman has my vote. He's got suddeness and glide, in case you guys didn't know. Redman is Digest Player of the Week 1797695198

Lakelander...... is that really you? Redman is Digest Player of the Week 2761542443

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Redman is Digest Player of the Week   Redman is Digest Player of the Week EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:48 pm

I'm going to hold onto my vote and cast 2 next week because I have a feeling there will be 2 players that are very deserving of it.

PostSubject: Re: Redman is Digest Player of the Week   Redman is Digest Player of the Week Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1