Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBen says he'll play through pain Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ben says he'll play through pain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Ben says he'll play through pain Empty
PostSubject: Ben says he'll play through pain   Ben says he'll play through pain EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:35 am

Mike Bires mbires@timesonline.com

PITTSBURGH - With a splint protecting his broken right thumb, Ben Roethlisberger wonders how accurate he'll be Sunday night. He also knows he'll have to withstand some pain. But those are about his only worries regarding the injury to this throwing hand.

After practicing on a limited basis Wednesday, the Steelers' star quarterback made it through the entire workout Thursday.

"When I hold the ball, I'm restricted on how far my thumb will go back," he said. "(Trainer) John Norwig and those guys have done a great job trying to ... we're tweaking it every day ... we've done a good job getting to the point where we're happy with it now.

"We'll make any necessary adjustments we have to make. It will be alright."

So there's no doubt Roethlisberger will play as the Steelers (7-3) try to improve their playoff hopes against the Chiefs (4-6).

http://www.timesonline.com/sports/steelers/big-ben-says-he-ll-play-through-pain/article_57f7f665-75ff-5546-9cc0-96298438750f.html
------------------------------------

Was there ever any doubt that he'd play? Ben says he'll play through pain 2087824411

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Ben says he'll play through pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben says he'll play through pain   Ben says he'll play through pain EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Was there ever any doubt that he'd play? Ben says he'll play through pain 2087824411

Nope.

What a drama queen. Rolling Eyes Ben says he'll play through pain 1797695198

Back to top Go down

Ben says he'll play through pain
Page 1 of 1