Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWhat's Your Favorite Comedy? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

What's Your Favorite Comedy?

Go down 
+4
vasteeler
stlrtruck
Wallace108
Buddha Bus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

What's Your Favorite Comedy? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:55 pm

For my money, the best sitcom on TV is by and far "The Office". I just re-watched my new favorite episode called "The Injury" where Michael calls into the office wailing in pain because he has burned his foot in his George Foreman Grill. FUNNY AS SHIT! If you haven't seen this episode, do yourself a favor and search it up. You won't be disappointed. What's Your Favorite Comedy? 1664291743

Last edited by Buddha Bus on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:51 am

With my work hours, I don't watch TV that much anymore. Although I do watch Red Eye on Fox News. It's hilarious.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:18 am

My favorite comedy is the one that makes me laugh.

I like Brian Regan. He's funny and doesn't use vulgar language to make himself funny.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:13 pm

I'm starting to get into the animated show "Archer" now too. I'm waiting on a disc from Netflix as we speak. Archer reminds me of MattsMe for some reason. What's Your Favorite Comedy? 1797695198

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:31 am

problem is sitcoms are not funny anymore,
but i do like two and a half men
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Mystery Science Theater 3000
Kids in the Hall
Absolutely Fabulous
How I Met Your Mother
Metalocalypse
South Park

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:32 am

I moved the Workaholics discussion to its own thread since it's a little off topic.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:36 am

Wallace108 wrote:
I moved the Workaholics discussion to its own thread since it's a little off topic.

Isn't that par for the course?

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:41 am

BGSU A Dub wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Isn't that par for the course?
True. But I felt it deserved its own thread.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:17 am

I watched "John Oliver's New York Stand Up Show" this evening. Maria Bamford is possibly the funniest female stand-up comedian this side of Wanda Sykes. Check it out if you get the chance. That chick may be certifiable. What's Your Favorite Comedy? 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:25 am

Just watched the first episode of "The Office" with Will Ferrell in it. The beginning was hysterical. Him meeting Michael at the bar was classic. It tailed off a little at the end though. Still funny stuff. I hope Will stays on the show. What's Your Favorite Comedy? 184121345

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:32 am

For Stand-Up, my top three right now are probably Louis CK, Brian Regan, and Jim Jeffires. I was lucky enough to see Louis CK and Brian Regan last year.

As far as TV Shows, 30 Rock and Parks and Recreation are my favorites.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Here's my favorite Jim Jeffires bit:

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:16 pm

JonM229 wrote:
For Stand-Up, my top three right now are probably Louis CK, Brian Regan, and Jim Jeffires. I was lucky enough to see Louis CK and Brian Regan last year.

As far as TV Shows, 30 Rock and Parks and Recreation are my favorites.

Truck's been pimping Brian Regan for awhile too. I'll have to check him out.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Has anyone else seen "Sports Show with Norm MacDonald" yet? Great show on Comedy Central. If you like Norm's work as the "Weekend Update" anchor on SNL, you'll love it. I've only seen 2 episodes so far and it's laugh out loud funny. Should appeal to the sports junkie with a good sense of humor.

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Has anyone else seen "Sports Show with Norm MacDonald" yet? Great show on Comedy Central. If you like Norm's work as the "Weekend Update" anchor on SNL, you'll love it. I've only seen 2 episodes so far and it's laugh out loud funny. Should appeal to the sports junkie with a good sense of humor.

I'm loving it so far. My wife hates it because she hates sports and doesn't think Norm is funny. But as a fan of both, it's been highly enjoyable. I was glad to see Sad Bill Cosby make a return in the 2nd episode.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:59 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

I'm loving it so far. My wife hates it because she hates sports and doesn't think Norm is funny. But as a fan of both, it's been highly enjoyable. I was glad to see Sad Bill Cosby make a return in the 2nd episode.

Yeah, Norm... you either love him or hate him. I've loved his style of comedy since I saw him a long time ago (at least 15 years ago) doing some young comedians stand-up show on I believe it was HBO. He had me rolling. He was one of the best "Weekend Update" anchors ever (right up there with Dennis Miller and Chevy Chase).

I'm also glad to see Sad Bill Cosby making a return. I have a feeling he may be a staple here as well. What's Your Favorite Comedy? 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:06 pm

I think this clip is from that old comedy show I saw years ago. Classic.

Back to top Go down
mcg24

mcg24

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Arrested Development!!!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:10 pm

mcg24 wrote:
Arrested Development!!!
I've only seen a couple episodes of Arrested Development, but it was REALLY good. I need to check it out some more.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Comedy?   What's Your Favorite Comedy? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Comedy?
Page 1 of 1