Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMy name is Ricardo... Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

My name is Ricardo...

Go down 
+3
SteelCityMom
Wallace108
ricardisimo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ricardisimo
Xtreme Newb
ricardisimo

My name is Ricardo... Empty
PostSubject: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:55 am

... and I'm an alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:00 am

ricardisimo wrote:
Then you've come to the right place. Well, not if you're looking for help. My name is Ricardo... 3798349058

It's about damn time you decided to join us, ric. I was convinced you were trying to avoid Buddha, but I guess I was wrong. My name is Ricardo... 1664291743

This board is a little different, so if you have any questions, don't ask ... we still haven't figured it out yet.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
ricardisimo
Xtreme Newb
ricardisimo

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:23 am

Wallace108 wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:
Then you've come to the right place. Well, not if you're looking for help. My name is Ricardo... 3798349058

It's about damn time you decided to join us, ric. I was convinced you were trying to avoid Buddha, but I guess I was wrong. My name is Ricardo... 1664291743

This board is a little different, so if you have any questions, don't ask ... we still haven't figured it out yet.
Well that's perfect. I was looking for a place with no answers to my questions. What is the sound of one hand clapping? Why is there evil in the world? Where are the packages that suites for me?

I was also looking for a Steelers site that had bothered to remove the Santonio pics from its background and titlebar frames. Well done. My name is Ricardo... 1647293567
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:31 am

ricardisimo wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:

Well that's perfect. I was looking for a place with no answers to my questions. What is the sound of one hand clapping? Why is there evil in the world? Where are the packages that suites for me?

I was also looking for a Steelers site that had bothered to remove the Santonio pics from its background and titlebar frames. Well done. My name is Ricardo... 1647293567
Mom finally convinced me that it would be a good idea to remove Troy Edwards from the banner. My name is Ricardo... 2087824411

Seriously though, I'm glad you finally found your way here. Take a look around ... I'm sure you'll find something you like. If not, blame Mom. We let her think that she's in charge. My name is Ricardo... 1797695198 My name is Ricardo... 1841364231

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:13 am

Welcome aboard Ric!

As a welcoming gift, I got you some...

My name is Ricardo... SpamReg

And also I thought you would look good in a nice pair of...

My name is Ricardo... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN6OIXNrk6rMbBIAMFsKANzKx599OAGGylVlbActTwRKnNeKSO

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:26 am

God damn, Ric! You finally made it! I think we've finally found a person who has a tougher time following directions than Wally. My name is Ricardo... 3798349058

Welcome aboard, buddy! Your questions may be best suited for the "Life's Great Mysteries" thread though. My name is Ricardo... 1797695198

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:58 am

Welcome to the fold Ric.

Make yourself at home, it's nice to have you onboard.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION My name is Ricardo... 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
ricardisimo
Xtreme Newb
ricardisimo

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:17 pm

The shoes are sweet, Mom, and the spam says "love". I'm touched.

No Troy Edwards!!!!! What the hell are you thinking? You need a background consisting of Troy, Amos Zeroue and Will Blackwell. That would totally rock!

ricardisimo
Xtreme Newb
ricardisimo

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:20 pm

The spammers are making me want to hit the bottle again! What do I do????
affraid

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:23 pm

ricardisimo wrote:
affraid

I find that red wine goes rather well with spam.

Wait, are we talking about the same thing? My name is Ricardo... 2829330259

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:04 pm

ricardisimo wrote:
affraid

Drop SF and park yer butt here My name is Ricardo... 1797695198

Xtreme Newb
ricardisimo

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:14 am

bayz101 wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:
affraid

Are you kidding me? I finally got them to update the year of the "Draft Warroom" from 2010 to 2011 and you want me to leave now? Shocked

Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:25 am

ricardisimo wrote:
bayz101 wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:
affraid

Are you kidding me? I finally got them to update the year of the "Draft Warroom" from 2010 to 2011 and you want me to leave now? Shocked

Lmao! God man, that place needs some new leadership. Talk about editorials on page one from 2010, LOL.

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 am

ricardisimo wrote:
affraid

Maybe tell Matthew to get his full time mod on the job already? My name is Ricardo... 1797695198

It's really bad though. I can honestly say I've never seen that many logged in (over 24 hours). You're at about 120, give or take a few. I know some of them are old repeats, cause I remember them...but that's still outrageous.

ricardisimo
Xtreme Newb
ricardisimo

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:
affraid

Maybe tell Matthew to get his full time mod on the job already? My name is Ricardo... 1797695198

It's really bad though. I can honestly say I've never seen that many logged in (over 24 hours). You're at about 120, give or take a few. I know some of them are old repeats, cause I remember them...but that's still outrageous.
It's very bad. I left you a message on SF, but if you don't mind I'll just ask you here: How do I get a hold of IPower? The one-at-a-time approach just gets worse by the day.

mcg24

mcg24

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:45 am

ricardisimo wrote:

Didn't see this thread until now.

You have a Why does God hate Amputees link, AND a Dr. Strangelove picture???

You are well off on the right foot my friend!!!

mcg24

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:47 am

Wallace108 wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:

Mom finally convinced me that it would be a good idea to remove Troy Edwards from the banner. My name is Ricardo... 2087824411

Seriously though, I'm glad you finally found your way here. Take a look around ... I'm sure you'll find something you like. If not, blame Mom. We let her think that she's in charge. My name is Ricardo... 1797695198 My name is Ricardo... 1841364231

Wait, I thought we let Buddha think he is in charge? That keeps him quiet enough...

My name is Ricardo... 1664291743

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:24 am

mcg24 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:

Wait, I thought we let Buddha think he is in charge? That keeps him quiet enough...

My name is Ricardo... 1664291743

Watch it, sonny!! My name is Ricardo... 2625562446

I have the power to make you PERMANENTLY quiet. My name is Ricardo... 1797695198

Back to top Go down
ricardisimo
Xtreme Newb
ricardisimo

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:37 am

Buddha Bus wrote:

Watch it, sonny!! My name is Ricardo... 2625562446

I have the power to make you PERMANENTLY quiet. My name is Ricardo... 1797695198
And then Wally objected to me calling you all violent, drinken tyrants. My name is Ricardo... 2829330259

P.S. - What's this guy's right hand doing? My name is Ricardo... 2625562446 Is that the sound of one hand clapping?

SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:39 am

ricardisimo wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:
affraid

It's very bad. I left you a message on SF, but if you don't mind I'll just ask you here: How do I get a hold of IPower? The one-at-a-time approach just gets worse by the day.

For any kind of serious approach to the spammers, Matthew would have to take care of that. I know they have a thing called SiteLock that you can buy ($12.95/year) that is supposed to protect your site from spam, and your users from identity theft, fraud...stuff like that. I've mentioned it to Matthew before in regards to the spammers. Never heard anything back about it.

If you really want to call IPower and bitch though, their 24/7 number is 1-888-511-HOST.

Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:49 am

SteelCityMom wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:
affraid

For any kind of serious approach to the spammers, Matthew would have to take care of that. I know they have a thing called SiteLock that you can buy ($12.95/year) that is supposed to protect your site from spam, and your users from identity theft, fraud...stuff like that. I've mentioned it to Matthew before in regards to the spammers. Never heard anything back about it.

If you really want to call IPower and bitch though, their 24/7 number is 1-888-511-HOST.

I have created mod's before that take care of a spam bot problem. There's thousands of website's that have downloadable spam mod's and advanced captcha systems for free.
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=217964
https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/275800-How-to-Reduce-Spam-and-Registration-Bots

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:25 pm

ricardisimo wrote:
P.S. - What's this guy's right hand doing? My name is Ricardo... 2625562446 Is that the sound of one hand clapping?

It's more of an angry roll of the dice. My name is Ricardo... 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
ricardisimo wrote:

It's more of an angry roll of the dice. My name is Ricardo... 1797695198

Looks to me like he's ripped out someone's heart, and it's beating in his hand.

PostSubject: Re: My name is Ricardo...   My name is Ricardo... Empty

Back to top Go down

My name is Ricardo...
Page 1 of 1