Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fer69

fer69

Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why Empty
PostSubject: Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why   Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Dec
7th 2011
Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why.
AUTHOR: Craig | IN: Steelers | COMMENTS: None Yet |
Home » Steelers » Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why.
This weekend the Steelers will solidify their spot for the hunt of the Lamar Hunt Trophy.
The Steelers this Sunday have a chance to make the playoffs… even before the Ravens can. And well, I fully believe they can, and they will.

The Steelers face off against the Browns this Thursday at Heinz Field. The 4-8 Brownies have been constant struggling all season, and even Peyton ‘Madden cover’ Hillis has been anemic this season. The Steelers should have no troubles beating the Browns and have had their number for quite some time. I don’t foresee a Chiefs blunder like we did two weeks ago. There were some very promising things that came out of the game against the Bengals. We are beginning to see what a playoff Steelers team may look like come January.

So the Steelers will more than likely win this Thursday. But, in order to clinch a playoff spot, they will need help from three teams – the Bengals, Jets and Titans. The Steelers need all three of those teams to lose, and they are in with their win. I think they are going to get that help, and here’s why.

The Bengals face off against the Texans, and even though there’s been a mass of injuries plaguing that team, they have persevered very nicely. The Texans defense should be able to tear up the Bengals offensive line and get at QB Andy Dalton all day. We’ve seen what Dalton is like if he is scrambling around most of the time – he’s certainly a pocket passer. Loss to Bengals.

http://nicepickcowher.com/2011/12/07/steelers-will-make-playoffs-this-sunday-and-why/

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why   Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Just keep winning, that's what I want.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why   Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:00 am

stlrtruck wrote:
Just keep winning, that's what I want.

Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why 3964572787

I don't want to get in on help. I don't even care if the Ravens slip up and give us the division anymore. We lost to them twice this year and as punishment, should have to go to Baltimore in the playoffs. Besides, it will make it that much sweeter when we bounce them in front of their own fans this time for a change. Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why 792589548

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why   Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:15 am

The Titans will lose to the Saints. Bengals and Texans can go either way. But I have a hard time believing the Jets will lose to the Chiefs.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why   Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:37 am

Wallace108 wrote:
But I have a hard time believing the Jets will lose to the Chiefs.

I had a hard time believing that the Chiefs would even hang with us, but..... Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why 2981382511

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why   Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers Will Make Playoffs This Sunday… And Why
Page 1 of 1