Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers-Browns Game Day thread (Week 14) - Page 5 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers-Browns Game Day thread (Week 14)

Go down 
+2
stlrtruck
Wallace108
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers-Browns Game Day thread (Week 14) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Browns Game Day thread (Week 14)   Steelers-Browns Game Day thread (Week 14) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:48 pm

supytalpeht wrote:
That was a truly annoying game. Every single time they would start putting things together they would turn around a shoot themselves in the foot.
That sums up my thoughts exactly. They were playing well on both sides of the ball, they just kept killing themselves with turnovers and penalties. Luckily, the Browns are so horrible they couldn't capitalize on our mistakes. And for the record, Kemo needs to go. Enough is enough.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Steelers-Browns Game Day thread (Week 14) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Browns Game Day thread (Week 14)   Steelers-Browns Game Day thread (Week 14) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:10 am

Wallace108 wrote:
And for the record, Kemo needs to go. Enough is enough.
Steelers-Browns Game Day thread (Week 14) - Page 5 3964572787

For the record, I was watching the game at a sports bar and I had to be to work at 11 pm. I was delaying my departure from the bar because I wanted to make sure the game was going to be a win. No sooner did I leave did Gay intercept the ball and then Brown scored. Steelers-Browns Game Day thread (Week 14) - Page 5 1505004552

Steelers-Browns Game Day thread (Week 14)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5