Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ Empty
PostSubject: NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’   NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:02 am

By NFL.com Staff

Turns out Hines Ward isn’t the only hero of the silver screen with Steelers ties.

Actress Rooney Mara takes center stage in “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,” the first of three major films based on author Stieg Larsson‘s “Millennium” series. Directed by David Fincher, the film, which opened Wednesday, required Mara to undergo a real-life transformation from seemingly innocent princess-type to a pierced, tatted-up Scandinavian fire starter.

Mara, 26, is the granddaughter of former longtime Giants co-owner Wellington Mara and the great-granddaughter of both Steelers founder Art Rooney, Sr. and Giants founder Tim Mara.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/12/22/nfls-link-to-the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo/

NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ Rooney-Mara-Style-Profile

Rooney Mara ... I can't figure out how she got her name. NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ 2829330259

NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ 3798349058

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’   NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:23 am

Kate Mara is cuter. NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ 1797695198 (I believe Kate is Rooney's sister).

She's in "American Horror Story", and nothing else I can think of off the top of my head.

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’   NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:09 am

SteelCityMom wrote:
Kate Mara is cuter. NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ 1797695198 (I believe Kate is Rooney's sister).

She's in "American Horror Story", and nothing else I can think of off the top of my head.
You're right. Kate is definitely hotter. I never heard of either of them until I read that story and then saw your post.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’   NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:46 am

SteelCityMom wrote:

But she embodies pure evil in AHS, severely fuckable, but pure evil
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’   NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:56 am

LOL, I know.

Rooney really went through some changes for the movie though. You'd never pick her out of the movie judging by how she normally looks (pic up there).

NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ Rooney-lisbeth

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’   NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL’s link to ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’
Page 1 of 1