Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeUpcoming Movie Thread Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Upcoming Movie Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonM229

JonM229

Upcoming Movie Thread Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Movie Thread   Upcoming Movie Thread EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:43 am

Not sure if any of you are fans of the comedy website Cracked.com, but one of their editors (David Wong) published a horror book "John Dies at the End" a few years back. I bought it and read the whole thing in two days. Needless to say, I highly recommend the book.

Very short summary: Friends David Wong and John Cheese take a new drug named Soy Sauce, lots of weird shit happens.

Don Coscarelli, of Phantasm and Bubba Ho-Tep, had purchased the rights to the book and the film has just premiered at Sundance Film Festival and is currently looking for distribution. Also, Paul Giamatti.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
JonM229

JonM229

Upcoming Movie Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Movie Thread   Upcoming Movie Thread EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:01 pm

I'm changing the topic since nobody has discussed the trailer for John Dies at the End.

Here's a film that's been in development for several years now: Iron Sky

LUNAR NAZIS!!!!

Of course, Udo Kier has to be in it.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles

Upcoming Movie Thread
Page 1 of 1