Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeThe Upcoming Draft Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

The Upcoming Draft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

The Upcoming Draft Empty
PostSubject: The Upcoming Draft   The Upcoming Draft EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 3:45 pm

Whats the up coming draft look like?I Follow NFL very close but don't really get into the college games. Can anyone tell me what positions are stacked and maybe some names I can look into that people expect to be high draft picks?

I dont think its completely unreasonable to search for bens potential sucessor. Im not saying Ben will be down any time some. But with his injuries, and fact he will be turning 34 in march, it Might not be a bad idea to find a quarter back we can let learn the system under Ben for a good 3-4 years kind of like rogers did with farve. AT very least find a quality back up that fits into our system and would be willing to work under Ben for a few years. Obviously we arent going QB in the first round but maybe we could find a hidden jewel in the third round or something.

teegre

The Upcoming Draft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Draft   The Upcoming Draft EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:18 pm

The two DEs will go high:
Joey Bosa, Ohio St.
Robert Nkemdiche, Ole Miss

I like the two safeties from Florida St., the safety from USC (Su'a Cravens), and the safety from WVU (Karl Joseph).

Back to top Go down

The Upcoming Draft
Page 1 of 1