Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRoethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fer69

fer69

Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers   Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:01 am

02/15/2012 3:00 AM

By Staff reports,
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Two of the Steelers' highest-paid players are apparently willing to help the team with the salary cap.

The agents for quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and outside linebacker James Harrison said their clients are agreeable to restructuring their contracts before the start of the NFL's new year. Teams have to be under the 2012 salary cap by 4 p.m. March 13.

The Steelers don't expect the ceiling to increase much from the $120.375 million that clubs were allowed to spend on player salaries in 2011. They entered the offseason roughly $25 million over the salary cap.

The Steelers have trimmed a little more than $14 million off that number by restructuring the contracts of linebackers LaMarr Woodley and Lawrence Timmons, and cornerback Ike Taylor.

(read more)http://m.triblive.com/triblive/db_36767/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=I1icE7uO

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers   Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:21 pm

More team-minded decision making. I like it! Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers 2421758519

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers   Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers Taxidriver

Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers 1664291743
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers   Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Brown, Sanders, Roethlisberger, Woodley, and Harrison have all done very admirable things this off season. It's much nicer to hear this kind of news than what we have been used to during the off season. Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers 792589548

I hope I didn't jinx it.
Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers 611739232

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers   Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:38 am

the key phrase in that headline is:

MIGHT

Quote :
I'm definitely going for a 4 mile run at lunch time, I MIGHT get it done in 30 minutes!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers   Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers Empty

Back to top Go down

Roethlisberger, Harrison might redo contracts for Steelers
Page 1 of 1