Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRyan Clark on NFL network. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ryan Clark on NFL network.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Ryan Clark on NFL network. Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Clark on NFL network.   Ryan Clark on NFL network. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:22 am

I don't know how many of you saw what he said about the "Bounty" rule violation but I thought it was spot on. He talked about Goodell wanting his legacy to be about player safety.

He went on to say in his opinion cheating (spygate) was more serious than placing bounties and gave the league a bigger black eye.

Here's the thing about Goodell. We all know his player safety platform is B.S. What I think his legacy will be is the fact that he covered up a major infraction. He will be known to everyone outside of NE as a criminal.

Slow season so I thought I'd throw it against the wall and see if it sticks. Ryan Clark on NFL network. 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark on NFL network.   Ryan Clark on NFL network. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:13 am

It's still hard to believe how little attention was given to spygate (relatively speaking). But any mention of it gives me an opportunity to post this:

Ryan Clark on NFL network. Cheaterspatriots

Ryan Clark on NFL network. 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark on NFL network.   Ryan Clark on NFL network. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:47 am

Wallace108 wrote:
It's still hard to believe how little attention was given to spygate (relatively speaking). But any mention of it gives me an opportunity to post this:

Ryan Clark on NFL network. Cheaterspatriots Ryan Clark on NFL network. 1647293567 Ryan Clark on NFL network. 1647293567 Ryan Clark on NFL network. 1647293567

Ryan Clark on NFL network. 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark on NFL network.   Ryan Clark on NFL network. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan Clark on NFL network.
Page 1 of 1