Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRyan Clark nails it Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ryan Clark nails it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Ryan Clark nails it Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Clark nails it   Ryan Clark nails it EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:39 pm

In explaining why the Steelers are 0-4, Clark said:

Quote :
“It’s little things, but little things all over. It’s not one thing you can put your finger on and say this is the reason we are losing and if we fix this we win every game. It’s little spots everywhere where things are breaking down and that’s what causes you to lose football games. It’s mental, technical, and physical. It’s everywhere, all of the facets of the game where you need to be sharp and we aren’t sharp for 60 minutes. We go through stretches where we are sharp as a team, but more often than not we haven’t been. We all need to be sharp.”

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Looking-for-an-answer-fast/d54b193e-e897-4709-a76d-ca25805a3ae4
Since the Titans game, fingers have pointed at different culprits. It's the O-line's fault. It's Haley's fault. It's Ben's fault. It's the offense's fault. It's the defense's fault.

The truth, as Ryan states, is that the problems are everywhere. One quarter Ben throws like Joe Montana. The next quarter he throws like Hannah Montana. One quarter the defense looks like the Steel Curtain. The next quarter the defense looks like a Paper Curtain. At some point in every game, every part of the team has good moments and bad moments. When the defense is getting stops, the offense can't move the ball. When the offense finally starts scoring, the defense can't get stops. When the defense is playing well, it can't get any help from the offense. When the offense is playing well, it can't get any help from the defense. They can't put together a complete game.

Things just aren't clicking. Again, like Ryan said ... there's not one thing you can put your finger on and say, "That's the problem." This isn't a team that is missing pieces. All the pieces are there. They just have to start clicking. I don't have any doubt that this team can win games. And so far, the rest of the division isn't running away from us. There's still a lot of football left. With the bye week, hopefully they can get things clicking.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark nails it   Ryan Clark nails it EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
One quarter Ben throws like Joe Montana. The next quarter he throws like Hannah Montana.

Ryan Clark nails it 3562723908 Ryan Clark nails it 3562723908 Ryan Clark nails it 3562723908 Ryan Clark nails it 3562723908 Ryan Clark nails it 3562723908 Ryan Clark nails it 3562723908 

That may be the quote of the year. Ryan Clark nails it 184121345 Ryan Clark nails it 1647293567 

Now that I've wiped the tears from my eyes from laughing so hard: I agree. The pieces are there. We have been beat by teams that have less. Look at what AP said about Cassell: He brought the team together and was a leader. Hell, that might have been enough for them to pull out the W. We have the pieces, we just need them to show up.

BTW: I now have "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus in my head. Thanks Wally.

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark nails it   Ryan Clark nails it EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:46 pm

One quarter Ben throws like Joe Montana. The next quarter he throws like Hannah Montana. wrote:
OMG Wally --- this one deserves to be on Comedy Central.....Ryan Clark nails it 3562723908 Ryan Clark nails it 1647293567 Ryan Clark nails it 3562723908 Ryan Clark nails it 1647293567 

Ryan Clark nails it We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark nails it   Ryan Clark nails it EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:02 am

I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitresses. Ryan Clark nails it 2276209185 

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark nails it   Ryan Clark nails it EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Whyant5 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
One quarter Ben throws like Joe Montana. The next quarter he throws like Hannah Montana.  
Ryan Clark nails it 3562723908 Ryan Clark nails it 3562723908 Ryan Clark nails it 3562723908 Ryan Clark nails it 3562723908 Ryan Clark nails it 3562723908 Ryan Clark nails it 3562723908 

That may be the quote of the year.  Ryan Clark nails it 184121345 Ryan Clark nails it 1647293567 

Now that I've wiped the tears from my eyes from laughing so hard:  I agree.  The pieces are there.  We have been beat by teams that have less.  Look at what AP said about Cassell:  He brought the team together and was a leader.  Hell, that might have been enough for them to pull out the W.  We have the pieces, we just need them to show up.

BTW:  I now have "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus in my head.  Thanks Wally.
Quote of the year vote from me too. At least Ben doesn't start "TWERKING"Ryan Clark nails it 3798349058 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark nails it   Ryan Clark nails it Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan Clark nails it
Page 1 of 1