Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMajority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Majority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Majority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans Empty
PostSubject: Majority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans   Majority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:38 pm

By Bob Smizik

There's a lot more Steelers fans than Eagles ones in Pennsylvania- and they're also a lot happier with their current management.

51% of Pennsylvania voters say they're Steelers fans to only 29% who side with the Eagles. African Americans prefer the Eagles 47-38, but beyond that every group we track by ideology, gender, party, race, and age sides with the Steelers.

http://communityvoices.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/sports/bob-smiziks-blog/32296-pollttomlin-job-approval-75-percent
-----------------------------------------------------

The Eagles finished 2nd in Pennsylvania. And the Browns and Bengals probably would finish 2nd and 3rd in Ohio behind the Steelers. Majority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans 792589548

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Majority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans   Majority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
By Bob Smizik

There's a lot more Steelers fans than Eagles ones in Pennsylvania- and they're also a lot happier with their current management.

51% of Pennsylvania voters say they're Steelers fans to only 29% who side with the Eagles. African Americans prefer the Eagles 47-38, but beyond that every group we track by ideology, gender, party, race, and age sides with the Steelers.

http://communityvoices.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/sports/bob-smiziks-blog/32296-pollttomlin-job-approval-75-percent

The Eagles finished 2nd in Pennsylvania. And the Browns and Bengals probably would finish 2nd and 3rd in Ohio behind the Steelers. Majority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans 792589548

Actually, that last bit may be accurate. I remember reading an article in the Mansfield News Journal stating that the Steelers ranked #1 over the Browns, and that the Packers followed, NOT the Bengals. That's pretty sad, lol.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Majority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans   Majority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:13 pm

bayz101 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
By Bob Smizik

Actually, that last bit may be accurate. I remember reading an article in the Mansfield News Journal stating that the Steelers ranked #1 over the Browns, and that the Packers followed, NOT the Bengals. That's pretty sad, lol.
I've lived in Ohio all my life except for about a year and a half. And I've met only two Bengals fans over the years (one of them moved here from the Cincy area). Given, I live in Northeast Ohio, but still, you'd think there would be at least some Bengals fans because they're from Ohio. Even when they were really good in the 80s, no one hopped on their bandwagon. They probably have more fans in Kentucky than they do in Ohio. The Browns on the other hand, have a solid, loyal fan base. I'm just guessing, but I'd say they rank in the top 10 of most fans throughout the country (not counting teams like the Saints, who get good and suddenly everyone likes them ... for a few years).

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Majority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans   Majority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:40 pm

There were a ton of Browns fans where I used to live outside of Orlando. The place I'd watch Ravens games had a back room that was on permanent reserve for Browns fans, and it was always full. You had to go through this room to get to the bathroom, so I've had my fair share of taunting. I usually let them say whatever so that they could have at least one thing to feel good about.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans   Majority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans Empty

Back to top Go down

Majority of Pennsylvanians are Steelers fans, not Eagles fans
Page 1 of 1