Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSean Payton Suspended Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Sean Payton Suspended

Go down 
+2
stlrtruck
SteelersYak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Sean Payton Suspended Empty
PostSubject: Sean Payton Suspended   Sean Payton Suspended EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:55 pm

I just read on Twitter from @AdamSchefter that Sean Payton has been suspended for ONE YEAR, Mickey Loomis suspended for 8 games and fined $500,000 and the Saints were fined $500,000 and lost their second round pick in 2012 and 2013. Ouch.

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Sean Payton Suspended   Sean Payton Suspended EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Also, assistant coach Joe Vitt was suspended 6 games and fined $100,000

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Sean Payton Suspended   Sean Payton Suspended EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:19 pm

I'm guessing Der Kommish used word structures such as "integrity of the game" and "no one is bigger than the game"

But yet in the background of his reign is 'SPYGATE' which in essence is bigger than the game, and destroyed the integrity of the game, but no one got suspended for that.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Sean Payton Suspended 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Sean Payton Suspended   Sean Payton Suspended EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:46 pm

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has handed down the discipline for the Saints bounty program conducted by the team from 2009-2011 according to ESPN.

St. Louis Rams defensive coordinator Gregg Williams has been suspended indefinitely for his part in the program. Saints head coach Sean Payton has been suspended without pay for one year. Saints general manager Mickey Loomis has been suspended eight games without pay. Saints assistant coach Joe Vitt was also suspended for six games and fined $100,000.

The Saints have been fined $500,000 and lose a second round pick in 2012 and 2013.

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/24980/NFL-drops-the-hammer-on-the-Saints-for-bounty-program/Default.aspx

OUCH

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Sean Payton Suspended   Sean Payton Suspended EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Gregg Williams has been suspended indefinitely. Sucks for the Rams.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Sean Payton Suspended   Sean Payton Suspended EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:21 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
I'm guessing Der Kommish used word structures such as "integrity of the game" and "no one is bigger than the game"

But yet in the background of his reign is 'SPYGATE' which in essence is bigger than the game, and destroyed the integrity of the game, but no one got suspended for that.

Absolutely. What's Payton make a year 5 million? Bellichick got fined 100K for cheating. Nothing to see here!!! Sean Payton Suspended 2913999526 50 times the fine for cheating. Someone shoot that sorry sonofabitch!!!

This is a disgrace. I'm not saying they shouldn't be punished but don't cover up an offense like cheating and say this gives the game a black eye but cheating is ok if you destroy all the evidence.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Sean Payton Suspended   Sean Payton Suspended EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:26 pm

If there was ever any doubt that Roger Goodell is a corrupt and unfair commissioner, that doubt has been removed by his uneven handling of the Saints bounty program compared to his handling of Spygate. This douchebag needs to be fired immediately for his gross mishandling of the NFL and his detrimental rulings and decisions.

FIRE GOODELL NOW!!!!! :mob:

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Sean Payton Suspended   Sean Payton Suspended EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:23 pm

You guys are so cute

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Sean Payton Suspended   Sean Payton Suspended EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:58 am

JonM229 wrote:
You guys are so cute

Coming from the guy posting pictures of him showering with his dog.... REAL Hallmark moment there... Sean Payton Suspended 106674522

PostSubject: Re: Sean Payton Suspended   Sean Payton Suspended Empty

Back to top Go down

Sean Payton Suspended
Page 1 of 1