Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeCincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers   Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:42 pm

By Scott Brown, PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW

The Steelers are meeting with University of Cincinnati running back Isaiah Pead today at their South Side practice facility.

Pead rushed for 1,259 yards and 12 touchdowns last season, and his stock has only risen since he concluded a decorated career at Cincinnati. The 5-10, 197-pounder won offensive MVP honors at the Senior Bowl in January, and he ran a 4.47 in the 40-yard dash at the NFL Scouting Combine in February.

The Steelers interviewed Pead at the Combine, and coach Mike Tomlin said last week that the team will add at least one running back through free agency or the draft.

Read more: Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_789641.html#ixzz1r0KNiTb6

Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers Media_924c62f1c6f84e2a910d63b86fd2ccd8_t320

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers   Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:11 am

Watch this highlight video and tell me who Pead reminds you of.
And with a name like Pead, I know he's on Buddha's draft board. Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers 2981382511

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers   Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:23 am

The problem that I see with this kid, is that it looked like his O-line made some good holes. And from what I've seen from our O-line in Pittsburgh, they don't always do that on a consistent basis. Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers 1549491426

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers   Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 am

stlrtruck wrote:
The problem that I see with this kid, is that it looked like his O-line made some good holes. And from what I've seen from our O-line in Pittsburgh, they don't always do that on a consistent basis. Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers 1549491426
I certainly can't disagree that. But don't underestimate the importance of a running back being able to see the hole and hitting it.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers   Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:10 am

Wallace108 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
I certainly can't disagree that. But don't underestimate the importance of a running back being able to see the hole and hitting it.

And I can't disagree with that!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers   Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:51 pm

yep, another quick/shifty type spread offense RB.

I'm betting the next QB after Ben retires will be a 250lbs plus running/passing spread offense QB. I'll bet all three Steelers QBs on future rosters will be 250lbs plus running/passing spread offense QBs.

Plug and play QBs like RBs that way the Steelers don't have 20 million+ a year tied up on one QB then they could spread that money out to all three QBs.

I can see the Steelers going to a power spread type of offense.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers   Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers Empty

Back to top Go down

Cincinnati running back Pead visiting Steelers
Page 1 of 1