Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeKirby Wilson visits Steelers Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Kirby Wilson visits Steelers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Kirby Wilson visits Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Kirby Wilson visits Steelers   Kirby Wilson visits Steelers EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:04 pm

By Bob Labriola - Steelers Digest
Posted 3 hours ago

Kirby Wilson, badly injured in a Jan. 6 fire at his home in a Pittsburgh suburb, visited the Steelers practice facility this afternoon.

Wilson’s appearance was a visit and not a return to work, but it still marked another milestone in the significant progress he has made in his rehabilitation.

Wilson, 50, will enter his sixth season as the Steelers running backs coach, and Mike Tomlin has said he expects Wilson to be back with the team for the 2012 season.

(Read More:) http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Kirby-Wilson-visits-Steelers/c1312ea3-cd1f-4ba3-b25f-681ba29f3035

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Keep on keepin' on, Kirby! We'll see you back on the sidelines in no time. Kirby Wilson visits Steelers 184121345

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Wilson visits Steelers   Kirby Wilson visits Steelers EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Awesome. Great to hear he is getting better. I really want to see if he can make Baron Batch our next star RB.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Wilson visits Steelers   Kirby Wilson visits Steelers EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:11 pm

solardave wrote:
Awesome. Great to hear he is getting better. I really want to see if he can make Baron Batch our next star RB.

I'd love nothing more than to see that. Then we can bid Mendy a fond adieu after this year.

Mmmmmmmm...... fondue.

Kirby Wilson visits Steelers Homer

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Wilson visits Steelers   Kirby Wilson visits Steelers EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:29 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
solardave wrote:

I'd love nothing more than to see that. Then we can bid Mendy a fond adieu after this year.

Mmmmmmmm...... fondue.

Kirby Wilson visits Steelers Homer

Goodbye Mendy, thanks for the help. Pleases so you don't slip on the cheese on your way out. Kirby Wilson visits Steelers 1797695198
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Wilson visits Steelers   Kirby Wilson visits Steelers EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 am

Well I think Baron has something to offer our offense, I don't know if he can handle the load by himself. Remember, he's coming off a knee injury as well.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Kirby Wilson visits Steelers 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Wilson visits Steelers   Kirby Wilson visits Steelers EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:22 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
Well I think Baron has something to offer our offense, I don't know if he can handle the load by himself. Remember, he's coming off a knee injury as well.

You're right but I don't think it was as serious as Mendy's. I could be wrong. The fact that he was put on IR means it was a simple tear. And really he doesn't have to carry the load with Redman healthy he may be just a change of pace back this year.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Wilson visits Steelers   Kirby Wilson visits Steelers EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:54 pm

also if your going to hurt a knee training camp would be the best time, you have the whole year to get ready for the next season. I wish BB nothing but good luck from hear on out.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Wilson visits Steelers   Kirby Wilson visits Steelers EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm sure the team will work Batch back in slowly. We have enough capable running backs that it isn't a priority to make him carry too much of the load. I'm excited to see what he brings to the table this season.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Wilson visits Steelers   Kirby Wilson visits Steelers Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1