Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student

Go down 
+6
GodSendBigBen
jjmjmay
effyou515
JonM229
solardave
Wallace108
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student Empty
PostSubject: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:42 am

I'm really shocked that no one has posted anything on this story yet. I'm disappointed in everyone. No

It's funny that even the Bengals cheerleaders can't stay out of jail. Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 1664291743
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Matt Brooks

A Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader and former teacher continues to maintain her innocence in the sexual abuse case involving one of her former students.

Sarah Jones, the captain of the Ben-Gals cheerleading squad, was indicted last week on claims that she had sex with a 16-year-old high school football player four or five times and exchanged numerous text messages with the student, as first reported by the Cincinnati Enquirer.

Jones, who resigned from her job as an English teacher at Dixie Heights High in Kentucky in November, faces charges of first-degree sexual abuse and unlawful use of electronic means to induce a minor to engage in sexual or other prohibited acts.

Her mother, Cheryl Jones, the principal at nearby Twenhofel Middle School, was also indicted on a charge tampering with evidence.

Both appeared in court Monday and pleaded not guilty.

Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student Sarah-jones-bengals-cheerleader-5

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:51 am

I thought I posted to this but I must have not pushed send. This chearleader is from Kentucky. Also known as the "I'm my own Grandpa" state. Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 1549491426
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:35 am

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:49 am

she can sex me anytime Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 1797695198

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:14 am

effyou515 wrote:
she can sex me anytime Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 1797695198

You're too OLD!!! Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 1549491426
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:09 pm

solardave wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

You're too OLD!!! Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 1549491426

Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 2164293255 👶

that hurt now I'm going to go to my special place Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 344726530

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:50 pm

effyou515 wrote:
solardave wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

that hurt now I'm going to go to my special place Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 344726530

Nothing personal eff. Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 941308610 If you're 17 you're too old.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:42 pm

solardave wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
solardave wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

Nothing personal eff. Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 941308610 If you're 17 you're too old.

just clowning around dave Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 1664291743

Back to top Go down
jjmjmay

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 am

Where were these teachers when I was 16? I wouldn't have told . . . . . . . .
Back to top Go down
GodSendBigBen
Xtreme Newb
GodSendBigBen

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:41 pm

I'm confused? Besides being a Bengals fan, what did she do wrong? lol
Back to top Go down
http://johnyyrock.hubpages.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:46 pm

GodSendBigBen wrote:
I'm confused? Besides being a Bengals fan, what did she do wrong? lol
Not sharing with the rest of the class? Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 2087824411

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Sarah Jones, ex-Bengals cheerleader, admits sex with student

COVINGTON, Ky. -- An ex-Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader pleaded guilty Monday to having sex with her 17-year-old former student while she was a teacher at a northern Kentucky high school and will avoid jail time.

In a tearful admission in Kenton County Circuit Court in Covington, Ky., 27-year-old Sarah Jones pleaded guilty to sexual misconduct and custodial interference in place of more serious charges as part of a plea agreement with prosecutors.

"I began a romantic relationship while he was a student and I was in a position of authority," Jones said, her voice cracking as her family members wiped their own tears.

Jones, who taught at Dixie Heights High School before resigning in November, said the relationship began in February 2011 when the boy was 17. Jones also said the two had sex, that she sent him sexually explicit text messages and lied about the relationship to police.

Jones resigned from the Bengals' cheer squad after four years.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000078627/article/sarah-jones-exbengals-cheerleader-admits-sex-with-student?module=HP11_headline_stack
------------------------------------------------------------------

First comment on the story:
Quote :

If 17 year old guys can't nail NFL cheerleaders then the terrorists have won.

Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 1691199312 Abuse me gal...I wont rat you out!

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Whip me spank me beat me eat me. Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 1372836603

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:12 pm

If the idiot kept his mouth shut he could still be hitting it....unless perhaps she cut him off and he got pissed about it.

Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:37 pm

i fucked my science teacher and never told anybody about it not even my friends
i hit that ass for almost my entire senior year needless to say i had an A+in that class Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 131212936
i'm so proud of me Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 3798349058

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Butch
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:29 pm

In a related story male enrollment and attendance has hit an all new high!!!

One guy just recently turned 50!!!
Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student   Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:05 am

If I was in his shoes, I just may flunk on purpose just to hit it a few more time.... Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student 2063091802

Vince Lombardi

Back to top Go down

Bengals cheerleader pleads not guilty to sexually abusing student
Page 1 of 1