Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder

Go down 
+10
harrison'samonster
Buddha Bus
Pappy
vasteeler
Lokki
Vis
SteelersYak
Fire Arians
stlrtruck
JonM229
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JonM229

JonM229

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:33 am

Aaron Hernandez Verdict

Quote :
Former New England Patriots*' star Aaron Hernandez nodded no as jurors in his Massachusetts trial found him guilty Wednesday of first degree murder, which carries a penalty of life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.

Hernandez was also found guilty of unlawful possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of ammunition.

He will be sentenced Wednesday morning.

As the verdict was read, the former standout tight end appeared upset but calm -- pursing his lips and taking a deep breath, as his lawyer James Sultan put his arm around him. He looked over to see his mother and fiancee weeping.

He mouthed to them, "It's OK."

Hernandez was on trial for the shooting death of Odin Lloyd, whose body was found in a Massachusetts industrial park in June 2013.

Lloyd's family appeared anxious in the Fall River, Massachusetts, courtroom prior to the verdict, as did the mother of Hernandez.

After the verdict, Lloyd's relatives thanked and embraced members of the prosecution team.

The sensational trial started in late January, just days before the Patriots*' Super Bowl victory over the Seattle Seahawks.

Prosecutors took months to present more than 130 witnesses to build their case. The defense wrapped up its witnesses in less than a day.

Prosecutors say Lloyd was seen June 17, 2013, around 2:30 a.m. with Hernandez and Hernandez's friends, Carlos Ortiz and Ernest Wallace, in a rented silver Nissan Altima. Later that day, a jogger found his body riddled with gunshots.

Wallace and Ortiz, who were also charged with murder, have pleaded not guilty, and will be tried separately.

Hernandez's attorney, Sultan, told jurors that Hernandez "witnessed" Lloyd's killing, "committed by somebody he knew," and that the former NFL player "really didn't know what to do, so he put one foot in front of another" and moved on with his life.

Two other men who were drug dealers allegedly killed Lloyd, Sultan told the jury.

Lloyd, who was working for a landscaping firm at the time of his killing, played football for the Boston Bandits, the oldest semi-pro team in Boston and the winner of four championships in the New England Football League, the team's website says.

Evidence collected in Lloyd's death led to two more murder charges against Hernandez in a separate case in Boston. He has pleaded not guilty. That trial is scheduled to begin in May, but officials say it will be pushed back.

Glad to see this piece of shit is going to be behind bars for a long, long time.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:14 pm

anything less than this would've been a miscarriage of justice.

too bad they don't have the death sentence there. Could have saved tax payers money on the life term prison sentence.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:23 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
anything less than this would've been a miscarriage of justice.

too bad they don't have the death sentence there.   Could have saved tax payers money on the life term prison sentence.

Eh, the death penalty, with it's mandatory appeal process, ends up costing taxpayers a lot more than a life sentence. I would also argue that spending the rest of your life in prison is a harsher punishment than being put to death. Especially so for someone who was previously enjoying celebrity status as a star athlete.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:10 pm

wow what a surprise! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder 1647293567
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:40 pm

Goes to show just how far someone can fall.

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:45 pm

I'd sign him for the vet minimum.

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:00 pm

Vis wrote:

He'd be a killer edition to any offense.

Too soon? Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder 1797695198

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:34 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
Vis wrote:

He'd be a killer edition to any offense.

Too soon?  Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder 1797695198

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder 1505004552 Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder 1664291743

This is just tragic. Here is a guy who had great talent, was set to make an enormous sum of money, and could have had a SB ring. Instead, he takes a life and his life ends up in the dumpster.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad justice was served, it's just a shame this young talent's life is now in the can.

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder We_bel10
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:06 pm

Hey guys, remember this photo?

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder Pouncy-brothers-free-hernandez-hats-closeup

Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:41 pm

In the words of Dave Chappelle from the Mad Real World skit.. "Night Night.. Keep your butt hole tight!"
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:59 pm

i just heard roger godell say that he was going to suspend him for two games and fine james harrison $1,000,000

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:07 pm

haha I love the Onion

The Onion wrote:
Pro Football Hall Of Fame Removes Aaron Hernandez’s Gun

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder 700

CANTON, OH—Following dozens of visitor complaints, officials at the Pro Football Hall of Fame announced Thursday that they have elected to take down an exhibit featuring a firearm owned by former New England Patriots* tight end and current murder suspect Aaron Hernandez. “While we initially felt that this unique piece represents an important chapter in NFL history, the objections from our patrons have been enough to warrant its removal,” said museum spokesman Joe Horrigan, referring to the Glock .45-caliber pistol that had until this week been prominently displayed alongside a partially emptied 13-round clip recovered from Hernandez’s home. “Though this exhibit provides an interesting look into the lives of one of the game’s most dynamic young talents, we have since been advised that it is in poor taste, and has even made some of our visitors uncomfortable. And for that, we apologize.” Horrigan told reporters that the Hall currently has no plans to modify or remove any of its other popular football memorabilia displays, including O.J. Simpson’s black leather gloves, a variety of choke chains once owned by Michael Vick, and the exhumed corpse of Junior Seau.

Article Here
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:19 pm

The Jamal Lewis jersey is a nice touch

Back to top Go down
Pappy
Xtreme Newb
Pappy

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:26 pm

Lokki wrote:
haha I love the Onion

The Onion wrote:

CANTON, OH—Following dozens of visitor complaints, officials at the Pro Football Hall of Fame announced Thursday that they have elected to take down an exhibit featuring a firearm owned by former New England Patriots** tight end and current murder suspect Aaron Hernandez. “While we initially felt that this unique piece represents an important chapter in NFL history, the objections from our patrons have been enough to warrant its removal,” said museum spokesman Joe Horrigan, referring to the Glock .45-caliber pistol that had until this week been prominently displayed alongside a partially emptied 13-round clip recovered from Hernandez’s home. “Though this exhibit provides an interesting look into the lives of one of the game’s most dynamic young talents, we have since been advised that it is in poor taste, and has even made some of our visitors uncomfortable. And for that, we apologize.” Horrigan told reporters that the Hall currently has no plans to modify or remove any of its other popular football memorabilia displays, including O.J. Simpson’s black leather gloves, a variety of choke chains once owned by Michael Vick, and the exhumed corpse of Junior Seau.

Article Here
Is this the Pro Football Hall of Fame or Ripleys Believe It Or Not? Junior Seau's corpse? Really? Why would Seau's family give his body to the Hall of Fame to display? This isn't an April fools joke is it? Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:44 pm

Hernandez gets less games suspended than Bell.. Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder 1797695198

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder 11027511_912888992091123_3699265155180574711_n
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:14 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Hey guys, remember this photo?

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder Pouncy-brothers-free-hernandez-hats-closeup

Don't remind us. The Pounceys need to learn to shut up. They look even dumber in retrospect in that picture. Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder 1505004552

I'm glad that this piece of shit is getting what he deserves. What a complete lowlife idiot. Why some of these guys have the world at their feet and continue to engage in this type of thuggish behavior when they don't have to is beyond me. Anyone that stupid deserves his nightly ass splitting from Bubba.

Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:16 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:

I'm glad that this piece of shit is getting what he deserves. What a complete lowlife idiot. Why some of these guys have the world at their feet and continue to engage in this type of thuggish behavior when they don't have to is beyond me. Anyone that stupid deserves his nightly ass splitting from Bubba.

People are so complicated. And what their motivations are can be hard to say. You'd have to imagine that for most people, especially with the egos a lot of these guys have, they can never get enough of something. Respect, money, fear, whatever.

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzY1ATPmIyTgzjGaFV-Nb_8wCoPNstWGk3bA5Nr7f0wQa4LP6NvA

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:13 am

vasteeler wrote:
i just heard roger godell say that he was going to suspend him for two games and fine james harrison $1,000,000

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder 1647293567

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:16 am

Lokki wrote:
haha I love the Onion

The Onion wrote:

CANTON, OH—Following dozens of visitor complaints, officials at the Pro Football Hall of Fame announced Thursday that they have elected to take down an exhibit featuring a firearm owned by former New England Patriots** tight end and current murder suspect Aaron Hernandez. “While we initially felt that this unique piece represents an important chapter in NFL history, the objections from our patrons have been enough to warrant its removal,” said museum spokesman Joe Horrigan, referring to the Glock .45-caliber pistol that had until this week been prominently displayed alongside a partially emptied 13-round clip recovered from Hernandez’s home. “Though this exhibit provides an interesting look into the lives of one of the game’s most dynamic young talents, we have since been advised that it is in poor taste, and has even made some of our visitors uncomfortable. And for that, we apologize.” Horrigan told reporters that the Hall currently has no plans to modify or remove any of its other popular football memorabilia displays, including O.J. Simpson’s black leather gloves, a variety of choke chains once owned by Michael Vick, and the exhumed corpse of Junior Seau.

Article Here

I wonder if they'll place a knife by Ray Lewis' jersey should he make it in????

Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:17 am

I'm craving some blue cotton candy flavored Bubble Yum.
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:20 am

teegre wrote:

Huh? Is there a hidden meaning in that statement? Because, whatever it means, now I truly am craving some cotton candy bubble yum and it's too late to run out to the store.

Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:31 am

Gingerchip wrote:
teegre wrote:

Huh?  Is there a hidden meaning in that statement?  Because, whatever it means, now I truly am craving some cotton candy bubble yum and it's too late to run out to the store.

http://www.businessinsider.com/bubblegum-in-aaron-hernandez-trial-2015-2
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:24 am

Found this earlier with the caption "Hernandez doing his new pre-game stretches"

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder W3pFrDP

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:26 am

harrison'samonster wrote:
Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzY1ATPmIyTgzjGaFV-Nb_8wCoPNstWGk3bA5Nr7f0wQa4LP6NvA

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder   Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron Hernandez Found Guilty of Murder
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next