Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTwo more draft prospects visit Steelers Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Two more draft prospects visit Steelers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Two more draft prospects visit Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Two more draft prospects visit Steelers   Two more draft prospects visit Steelers EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:27 am

By Scott Brown, PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Friday, April 13, 2012

Brigham Young defensive tackle Hebron Fangupo and Wayne State safety Jeremy Jones are visiting the Steelers today as the team with less than two week before the start of the NFL draft.

The 6-1, 323-pound Fangupo recorded 26 tackles last season for BYU, including six for losses. Jones starred as a cornerback for Wayne State, a Division I-AA school in Michigan. His 291 career tackles are most for a defensive back in Wayne State history. The 5-10, 197-pounder also ranks among the school's all-time leaders in interceptions with 17.

Read more: Two more draft prospects visit Steelers - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_791176.html#ixzz1s0OHRPIg

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Two more draft prospects visit Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two more draft prospects visit Steelers   Two more draft prospects visit Steelers EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 am

17 ints even in Division I-AA is not bad.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1