Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBones Jones Arrested. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Bones Jones Arrested.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GodSendBigBen
Xtreme Newb
GodSendBigBen

Bones Jones Arrested. Empty
PostSubject: Bones Jones Arrested.   Bones Jones Arrested. EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:35 am

So Jones got arrested early Saturday morning. He was wasted and wrapped his Bentley around a pole. Not good for the UFC. They lost so many stars recently, here's hopin this doesn;t affect his career to badly. He's defiantly one of my favorite fighters right now.
Back to top Go down
http://johnyyrock.hubpages.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Bones Jones Arrested. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bones Jones Arrested.   Bones Jones Arrested. EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:26 am

GodSendBigBen wrote:
So Jones got arrested early Saturday morning. He was wasted and wrapped his Bentley around a pole. Not good for the UFC. They lost so many stars recently, here's hopin this doesn;t affect his career to badly. He's defiantly one of my favorite fighters right now.

I doubt this will effect his career much. Remember when Quinton Jackson went bat-shit crazy and ran amok in his truck?

The morning after Quinton `Rampage’ Jackson’s arrest

Rampage has been released. TMZ

Video Footage of Arrest

Update from TMZ:

As TMZ first reported, the just-defeated UFC champ was busted yesterday afternoon for alleged felony hit and run. Now we have the details — and they’re insane! Rampage was on the 55 Freeway in the O.C., hit two cars and got off the freeway. The chase was on.

Rampage then began driving on the center divider. But it gets worse. According to the police report, Jackson then drove on the sidewalk, “causing pedestrians to flee for their lives.” He started driving the wrong way on a crowded street, colliding with yet another car in an intersection. As he continued on, running several red lights, his tire disintegrated and he began driving on the rim.

Rampage eventually got to the exclusive Balboa Peninsula in Newport Beach, where he again drove on the sidewalk, “causing pedestrians to flee in terror.”

Eventually, his car came to a stop and he was taken into custody at gunpoint. Cops took him to the Orange County Jail, but they determined he was “medically unfit” to be booked. Cops won’t say if he was high.

(Read More:) http://blog.chron.com/fighting/2008/07/the-morning-after-quinton-rampage-jacksons-arrest/

Back to top Go down

Bones Jones Arrested.
Page 1 of 1