Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeChickillo arrested Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Chickillo arrested

Go down 
+4
SteelerFreak58
jak341
solardave
Great Randino
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Great Randino

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:43 pm

Just saw this come over the wire.

My guess is he gets cut before most people get to read this.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 5:35 am

https://www.wtae.com/article/steelers-linebacker-anthony-chickillo-arrested-facing-several-charges/29528843#

Idiot.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 7:12 am

Here's Chickillo's girlfriend. She is an Olympic athlete.

Check out ✨AlyshaNewman✨ (@alysha_newman94): https://twitter.com/alysha_newman94?s=09
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 7:16 am

Here is the criminal complaint.

https://twitter.com/WPXIMikeHolden/status/1186212840119717888?s=19
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 7:21 am

jak341 wrote:
Here's Chickillo's EX-girlfriend. She is an Olympic athlete.

Check out ✨AlyshaNewman✨ (@alysha_newman94): https://twitter.com/alysha_newman94?s=09

fixed it for you. Chickillo arrested 2981382511
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 9:29 am

Well thats just great... what a fucking year...
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 3:43 pm

Not convicted as of yet and everyone deserves due process but not a good look for Chickillo. Team told him to stay away today.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:06 pm

well if tomlin wont get rid of these c grade players and look for upgrades, it is good that they get rid of themselves.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 7:34 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
well if tomlin wont get rid of these c grade players and look for upgrades, it is good that they get rid of themselves.

Where does McCullers hang out? I'd take a shot from that big bastard just to get rid of him. Chickillo arrested 1797695198 In reality a shot from him would probably kill some of my ancestors.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 8:03 am

solardave wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

Where does McCullers hang out? I'd take a shot from that big bastard just to get rid of him. Chickillo arrested 1797695198 In reality a shot from him would probably kill some of my ancestors.

McCullers has actually been good depth for us this year, I'd say he's probably having his best season so far.

Chickillo has gotten tons of playing time. Snaps on D, and plays special teams. While he's a decent special teamer he's never impressed me at OLB and it pissed me off when they let Tuzar Skipper go and kept Chickillo.

solardave

solardave

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 9:32 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
solardave wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

McCullers has actually been good depth for us this year, I'd say he's probably having his best season so far.That's a problem. His best is not good enough to justify his salary.I think or at least I hope Buggs could be better.So far this year Dan has had 1 solo,1 assist and 1/2 sack.He's making 1.25 mil. this year.

Chickillo has gotten tons of playing time. Snaps on D, and plays special teams. While he's a decent special teamer he's never impressed me at OLB and it pissed me off when they let Tuzar Skipper go and kept Chickillo.
No argument here. Skipper would have been the better choice.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 3:32 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
solardave wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

McCullers has actually been good depth for us this year, I'd say he's probably having his best season so far.

thats classic tomlin. this is another way belechik is a far superior coach than tomlin. he takes a chance on young unknown players and knows when to part ways with under achievers. i dont even know why tomlin even lets these late round and undrafted guys play in preseason. he already has 99% of his roster chiseled in stone before the 1st preseason game begins.
besides antonio brown ,maybe to a lesser extent Alejandro Villanueva and kelvin beachum , what other players have went from being a relative unknown player that went on to become a high quality starter ? by unknown lets say not drafted in the top 5 or undrafted free agents.
who are the diamonds in the ruff players he has mined ? tomlin is too busy polishing turds to find a diamond in the ruff..... Chickillo arrested 1664291743

McCullers bar is pretty low..a good game for him would be if you heard his name twice in one game on TV. Chickillo arrested 1401235891

i was actually happy when chick made the team. i thought he might be the guy...but he has had enough time for the "break out" season, so it is time to move on.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 8:39 pm

Skipper was waived by the Giants. Steelers should definitely submit a claim. Biggest problem is we're 10th in the waiver order so 9 teams ahead of us could claim him.

Great Randino

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 11:18 pm

Steelers will put in a claim - and get Skipper back.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 12:33 pm

nine vegetable wrote:

Would be nice. Mistake erased.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 12:40 pm

solardave wrote:
nine vegetable wrote:

I hope it happens. He was a beast in preseason.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 2:03 pm

nine vegetable wrote:
solardave wrote:
nine vegetable wrote:

I hope it happens.  He was a beast in preseason.  

I know right? I don't understand their reasoning in respect to ability and potential. Skipper is good enough to be on this team.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 5:17 pm

Elliot was just resigned.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 5:56 pm

Skipper was unclaimed by any team. He is FA and is able to sign.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 7:05 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Elliot was just resigned.

He had a pretty good preseason too but now it looks like the chances of bringing back Skipper got a little slimmer.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 8:23 am

Skipper has signed with the Giants PS.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 8:36 am

jak341 wrote:
Skipper has signed with the Giants PS.

Shit!!! I was hoping we could sign him back. Oh Well.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:58 am

Really questioning the decision making of this front office to bring in Elliott instead of putting in a waiver claim on Skipper. Dude flashed more potential in one preseason than guys like Chickillo and Matekavich ever have. Maybe they just view Skipper as a pure pass rusher, with no special teams upside? I have no idea, he did get a little playing time on special teams in the last preseason game we played and looked willing and able to play to me.

We could use the extra pass rushing talent considering we just lost Tuitt for the rest of the season, so having a stable of pass rushers to make up for that would be nice. Adeniyi and Skipper as backups behind Dupree and Watt seems like a wrecking crew to me.

I'm going to be pissed if that guy develops into a good player in the league, and Jayrone Elliott turns out to be a worthless addition to the roster.

Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 5:45 am

Skipper seemed like a potential gem during the preseason, but he was mainly playing against third-stringers. It's telling that he couldn't hold on to his roster spot on a poor Giants team and that none of the 31 other teams put in a waiver claim on him after what he has shown in the preseason. I know that Harrison bounced from team to team early in his career, but he's an exception. For 1 James Harrison, there are 1000 Tuzar Skippers.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 4:36 pm

^ That is exactly how I feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chickillo arrested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chickillo arrested   Chickillo arrested Empty

Back to top Go down

Chickillo arrested
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next