Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRobert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London Empty
PostSubject: Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London   Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:38 pm

By Brian McIntyre
Around the League writer

While on a tour in London to promote the NFL International Series, which continues at Wembley Stadium on October 28, New England Patriots** owner Robert Kraft expressed his desire to see an NFL franchise in London within the next 10 years.

"I personally think we should have a franchise in London and that is something I am going to push for," Kraft said via Neil Reynolds of Sky Sports. "I think I said that the last time we were over here in 2009 and before this next decade is out, I hope we have a team here. I think that would be right for the NFL and this fan base has proven they deserve it.

"I think we're starting to tap out in the United States. If you look at the last Super Bowl we were in this past season, we had over 180 million people watching -- that's almost two thirds of America. So for us to grow the game, we have to expand globally. Having seen the kind of support we have received here in London, it is the intention of the NFL owners to get two games here, starting next year."

Growing the game globally makes sense, but which team goes?

(Read More:) http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a30db5/article/robert-kraft-Patriots**-owner-wants-a-team-in-london?module=HP11_headline_stack

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, because logistically, that makes shitloads of sense. Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 294855916

Isn't Bob Kraft content enough just changing the rules of NFL football to favor his pioneering 1st ever transgender quarterback? That should be sufficient enough of a clusterfuck of a legacy to leave behind. No

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London   Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:09 pm

No. End of discussion.

Maybe they should focus on getting a team in L.A. that will stay there longer than a season or two.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London   Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
No. End of discussion.

Maybe they should focus on getting a team in L.A. that will stay there longer than a season or two.

Well... we can rule out the Raiders then. Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London   Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:38 am

Quote :
Isn't Bob Kraft content enough just changing the rules of NFL football to favor his pioneering 1st ever transgender quarterback?

Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908 Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908 Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908 Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908 Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908 ........I can't stop. OMG...TOO FREAKING FUNNY!!!! Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908 Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908 Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908

Thanks Buddha, I needed that!

Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London   Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:10 am

Gingerchip wrote:
Quote :
Isn't Bob Kraft content enough just changing the rules of NFL football to favor his pioneering 1st ever transgender quarterback?

Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908 Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908 Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908 Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908 Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908 ........I can't stop. OMG...TOO FREAKING FUNNY!!!! Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908 Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908 Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 3562723908

Thanks Buddha, I needed that!

Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London 4250924620

No problem. Everybody thinks dancing monkeys are funny. :monkey2:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London   Robert Kraft, Patriots** owner, wants a team in London Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1