Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlanta Dan

Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter   Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:54 pm

More sadness in the wake of the Pats* not making it to the Super Bowl

In case you were wondering, Aaron Hernandez is still a big Patriots* fan, and being sent to prison for life has not stopped him from watching every game. In a jailhouse letter obtained by TMZ, Hernandez has nothing but praise for a few of his former teammates—and nothing but venom for owner Robert Kraft....

“...I actually could watch TV and the games; I have a TV in my cell! And yes I still root for my squad and still love all the ones I loved. The closest I was with was probably [Tom] Brady [and] whom I love to death and always will and only hope the best for them. But was cool with Julez [Edelman], [Deion] Branch (I fucked with and got mad love for) and ‘the BEST TE ever to walk on a football field’ Gronk!” ...

But Hernandez doesn’t feel the same affection for Bob Kraft, referring to “...fake ass non loyal Kraft who told me he loved me every time he seen me but obviously shows his word ain’t shit...”

Just speculation here, but Hernandez may be upset with Kraft for the owner’s testimony in the murder trial. Kraft testified that Hernandez had told him he was innocent and was out at a club at the time of Odin Lloyd’s murder. After the verdict, one juror noted that Kraft’s story raised eyebrows—if the time of the murder wasn’t known (and still isn’t), how could Hernandez have been confident he was elsewhere at that time? Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter 2829330259

http://deadspin.com/aaron-hernandez-bashes-robert-kraft-in-prison-letter-1756358149

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter   Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Aaron Hernandez 2013 highlight film
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter   Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:59 pm

Did he expect Kraft to get him off? I've always thought Kraft was a bit of a phony and two faced but I just don't know why Hernandez is upset with Kraft. Kraft's a jackass but I don't think he would perjure himself to get Aaron off of a murder charge.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter   Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:01 pm

Fire Arians wrote:

Aaron Hernandez 2013 highlight film

I dunno, that ending looks more like Javon Belcher

I'll see myself out

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter   Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:01 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
Did he expect Kraft to get him off?

Well, he was all about deflating Brady's balls

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter   Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron Hernandez Bashes Robert Kraft In Prison Letter
Page 1 of 1