Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement  Empty
PostSubject: Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement    Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Quote :
For the first time in several seasons, the Steelers are no longer one of the NFL’s oldest teams. They are younger, quicker and more athletic than any time during the Mike Tomlin era. After severing ties with aging warhorses Hines Ward, Aaron Smith and James Farrior (as well as a few other players no longer in their plans), the Steelers believe their youth movement will keep them in championship contention. For that to happen, a new generation of Steelers stars must emerge. Here’s a look at five of them who should shine brightest:

http://www.timesonline.com/sports/local_sports/steelers-camp-preview-who-to-watch-in-the-youth-movement/article_6f0dba35-35ec-5e79-8c43-21d5fde26880.html
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement    Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:49 am

There's a few people on my list, but the person I'm most excited to see is Spence. I hope he tears it up.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement    Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:17 am

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm excited to see what Rainey can do. I really hope he can get some playing time outside of special teams.

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement    Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:30 am

Whyant5 wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm excited to see what Rainey can do. I really hope he can get some playing time outside of special teams.

Did the Steelers draft Rainey as a RB or a future WR? They have two quick guys in Batch and Rainey with Rainey the faster of the two.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement    Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:35 am

hope Mike Adams been pumping the hell out of the weights since he was drafted by the Steelers. will be watching him to this preseason.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement    Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:37 am

effyou515 wrote:
Whyant5 wrote:

Did the Steelers draft Rainey as a RB or a future WR? They have two quick guys in Batch and Rainey with Rainey the faster of the two.

Probably depends on how his hands are. Even if he is able to just run 5 to 10 yard routes, he could be very effective in 4 and 5 wide sets.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement    Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement  Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers Camp Preview: Who to watch in the youth movement
Page 1 of 1