Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBest Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s).

Go down 
+2
SteelCityMom
Buddha Bus
6 posters

Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie.
Pirates of the Caribbean (series)
Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_lcap4%Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Transformers (series)
Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_lcap4%Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Alien (series)
Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_lcap8%Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Terminator (series)
Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_lcap0%Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Star Wars (original trilogy)
Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_lcap31%Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_rcap
 31% [ 8 ]
Predator (series)
Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_lcap8%Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
District 9
 8% [ 2 ]
Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_lcap0%Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lord of the Rings (trilogy)
Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_lcap19%Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
E.T.: The Extraterrestrial
 4% [ 1 ]
2001: A Space Odyssey
 0% [ 0 ]
Planet Of The Apes (series)
 4% [ 1 ]
A Clockwork Orange
 4% [ 1 ]
Bladerunner
 4% [ 1 ]
Jurassic Park (series)
 0% [ 0 ]
Close Encounters Of The Third Kind
 4% [ 1 ]
Back To The Future (series)
 0% [ 0 ]
Star Trek (series)
 0% [ 0 ]
The Mad Max/Road Warrior series
 0% [ 0 ]
The Matrix (series)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Empty
PostSubject: Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s).   Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Vote for your favorite Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie from this list.

You can vote for 3 movies.

This will be a floating poll, meaning that if an entrant does not receive any votes, they will be replaced and you can re-vote by clicking "cancel vote" at the bottom of the entry list at any time as often as you like.

This poll has no time limit.

Last edited by Buddha Bus on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s).   Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Alien, Star Wars and Predator for me. They don't make them much better than those.

JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s).   Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Whoever voted for Transformers needs to be shot in the face, unless they were referring to the 80's cartoon movie.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s).   Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Due to Wally increasing the number of options, I have added more choices. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
BornaSteelersfan
Xtreme Newb
BornaSteelersfan

PostSubject: Re: Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s).   Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:02 am

This was a difficult choice. I had to base my decision on the re-watchability of the movies. I had no choice but to pick Star Wars and The Lord of The Rings. I could watch every one of those films again and again. I had to only pick 2 instead of three for that reason. Another movie on there I would watch over and over is Jurassic Park, but only the first one. Most of the others I could stand not to see again (although I often get sucked in when I turn the channel to the original Back to the Future).
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s).   Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 am

Clockwork and Close-Encounters for me.

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s).   Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:25 pm

Best Sci Fi movie is Twelve Monkeys man. Where is that on the poll?
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s).   Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:51 pm

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
Best Sci Fi movie is Twelve Monkeys man. Where is that on the poll?

Or my favorite Gilliam film Brazil

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s).   Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s). Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Sci-Fi/Adventure Movie(s).
Page 1 of 1