Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAntonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp

Go down 
+3
vasteeler
Wallace108
SteelCityMom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp Empty
PostSubject: Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp   Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 am

Posted by Michael David Smith on August 13, 2012, 6:38 AM EDT

Steelers receiver Antonio Brown and cornerback Ike Taylor are not getting along.

Brown and Taylor got into a fight after practice on Sunday and had to be separated by a group that included General Manager Kevin Colbert, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports. This was the second fight between the two during training camp; they also fought a couple weeks ago.

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said afterward that he thought the players would work it out.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/13/antonio-brown-ike-taylor-fight-again-at-steelers-camp/

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp   Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:32 am

Looks like Antonio Brown is a cancer. Never had this problem with Wallace. Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp 1401235891

Just kidding. Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp 1797695198
I don't think there's going to be anything for them to work out. They're intense competitors. I'm sure that's all it is. Fights aren't uncommon at training camp, and still being young, I think this experience will help Brown in the long run.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp   Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:43 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Looks like Antonio Brown is a cancer. Never had this problem with Wallace. Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp 1401235891

Just kidding. Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp 1797695198
I don't think there's going to be anything for them to work out. They're intense competitors. I'm sure that's all it is. Fights aren't uncommon at training camp, and still being young, I think this experience will help Brown in the long run.

agreed, nothing to see here

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp   Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:15 pm

I'm lovin it Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp 4064327615 nothin like the little guys going Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp 145311802 at it. Just a couple of team players going at it trying to better themselves and the team.

And who this Wallace guy you talk about :monkeyscratch: oh yea I remember he was a WR who only played half a year last year.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp   Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Why that little feisty, scrapper Brown. Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp 1797695198

He does, indeed, have a little Hines Ward in him.

Quote :
Never had this problem with Wallace.

Yeah, he was too afraid he would break a nail

Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp   Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Gingerchip wrote:
Quote :
Never had this problem with Wallace.

Yeah, he was too afraid he would break a nail

Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp 3939274466

Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp 1378315869

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp   Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Quote :
Ike Taylor ‏@Ike_SwagginU

Me and @AntonioBrown84 we GOOD sometimes FAMILY members get into it We got it off our chest SHOOK hands AFTER NOW WE AT BREAKFAST SWURVE!

Quote :
Antonio Brown ‏@AntonioBrown84

Please forgive me and my brother @Ike_SwagginU for the frustration in camp we love each other sincerely !

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp   Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Quote :
Steelers Depot ‏@Steelersdepot

First rule of #Steelers Fight Club is, don't talk about Steelers Fight Club

Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp 1549491426

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp   Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Yes, and you just know that the day ended like this:

The Steeler Prayer
Our father who art in Pittsburgh, football be thy game. Let Mendenhall run, six superbowls won, on earth as it is at Heinz Field. Give us this day a home field victory, and forgive us our penalties as we defeat those Ravens and anyone else who plays against us. But lead us onto a playoff victory, and deliver us unto another superbowl. For thine is the d-line, the Polamalu, and the Harrison.
A-Ben

Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp Images10

Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp   Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:35 pm

I like the edginess of guys scrapping in camp as long as guys don't let it fester and they can shake hands and move on from it. It shows a hunger and competitiveness that winning teams need.

Would you rather seem them cuddling and playing patty cake? Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp 2087824411

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp   Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:39 pm

all that money already went to his head Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp 2913999526 bring back Sweed Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp 3798349058

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp   Antonio Brown, Ike Taylor fight again at Steelers camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1