Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBest Suspense/Thriller Movie. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Best Suspense/Thriller Movie.

Go down 
+3
SteelCityMom
JonM229
Buddha Bus
7 posters

Se7en
Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_lcap22%Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
The Usual Suspects
Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_lcap11%Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Memento
Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_lcap11%Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Basic Instinct
Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_lcap0%Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Bourne Identity
Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_lcap0%Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
North By Northwest
Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_lcap4%Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
The Silence Of The Lambs
Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_lcap22%Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_rcap
 22% [ 6 ]
Psycho
Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_lcap15%Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Pulp Fiction
Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_lcap15%Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Inception
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Empty
PostSubject: Best Suspense/Thriller Movie.   Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Vote here for your favorite suspense/thriller movie listed.

You can vote for 3 movies.

This will be a floating poll, meaning that if an entrant does not receive any votes, they will be replaced and you can re-vote by clicking "cancel vote" at the bottom of the entry list at any time as often as you like.

This poll has no time limit.

Last edited by Buddha Bus on Mon May 23, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Best Suspense/Thriller Movie.   Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:41 pm

North by Northwest is actually my favorite thriller

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Best Suspense/Thriller Movie.   Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:30 pm

This was the easiest one ever.

The Usual Suspects and Memento are two of my favorite all time movies and then I was a little torn between Se7en and Psycho. Went with Se7en.

mcg24

mcg24

PostSubject: Re: Best Suspense/Thriller Movie.   Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:35 am

Se7en is not only the best thriller of all time, but the greatest film of all time. In my opinion of course. I probably would have voted for Memento as well if I had seen it. Someone told me the ending a long time ago and I just don't even want to see it now, I'm sure I would love it though.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Best Suspense/Thriller Movie.   Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:02 am

Easy picks for me ... Usual Suspects (one of my all-time faves), Pulp Fiction, and Silence of the Lambs.

Speaking of Silence, when the Pats beat the Rams in the Super Bowl, our paper's headline was Silence of the Rams. That's an awesome headline. Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Best Suspense/Thriller Movie.   Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:45 am

mcg24 wrote:
Se7en is not only the best thriller of all time, but the greatest film of all time. In my opinion of course. I probably would have voted for Memento as well if I had seen it. Someone told me the ending a long time ago and I just don't even want to see it now, I'm sure I would love it though.

You should still watch it (but make sure to slap the person who ruined it for you anyway Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. 1797695198 ). It's definitely worth it and you won't be disappointed.

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Best Suspense/Thriller Movie.   Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:22 pm

New entrant.... "North By Northwest".

Back to top Go down
jjmjmay

PostSubject: Re: Best Suspense/Thriller Movie.   Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:40 am

Silence of the lambs, Phyco and Pulp Fiction for me. (not sure Pulp belongs on this particualr list its hard to classify)

Se7en was also good and North By Northwest although its been a long time since I've seen it maybe I need to revisit.
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Best Suspense/Thriller Movie.   Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:40 am

Se7en, Silence. Two great movies.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

PostSubject: Re: Best Suspense/Thriller Movie.   Best Suspense/Thriller Movie. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1