Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers Beat Tweets

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Quote :
Gerry Dulac ‏@gerrydulac
Maurkice Pouncey did some light practice today. Good sign for Sunday night.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Quote :
James C Wexell ‏@jimwexell
Troy Polamalu doesn't believe his injury is career-threatening. More later at SCI.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Quote :
Alan Robinson ‏@arobinson_Trib
Maurkice Pouncey full participant in practice (had knee heavily wrapped). Said he didn't feel any knee soreness during practice.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Quote :
Pittsburgh Steelers
Mark Kaboly (from Sulia)

Pouncey's knee just didn't feel right
Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey's sprained MCL just didn't feel right and that's why he didn't play Sunday against the Bengals.

Pouncey said the decision for him to be inactive was a mutual one between he and offensive line coach Sean Kugler.

Pouncey, who will tape his knee heavily along with wearing a custom-made DonJoy knee brace, said he will most certainly play against the Redskins Sunday reaffirming what Mike Tomlin said Tuesday.

Read my entire one-on-one interview with Pouncey here: http://blog.triblive.c...

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Quote :
Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly_Trib
Pouncey tells me absolutely and no doubt he is playing against Redskins

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:14 am

Quote :
Bob Labriola ‏@BobLabriola
Corbin Bryant cut from practice squad. John Malecki and Jamie McCoy signed to practice squad.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Quote :
Ed Bouchette ‏@EdBouchette
Can't wait for the lockout to end and the real refs can show up.

Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 1797695198 Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 1797695198 Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Ed Bouchette:

Quote :
Tomlin praises work of #Steelers CB Keenan Lewis, says arrow pointing up.

Quote :
Tomlin says potentially have to add WR to 53-man before game. Consider but not a necessity.

Quote :
Tomlin says whoever is productive when healthy will "get the totes" at RB. When someone's effective they'll get the ball

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Quote :
The Steelers plan to promote WR David Gilreath to the active roster.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Quote :
NFL used "video evidence" to fine Sanders for "faking injury." What did "video evidence" tell the NFL abt Ryan Clark's hit on Victor Cruz?

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Quote :
Mark Kaboly (via Sulia)

Sure it's bad for the Steelers, but the calvary is on the way
I admit, the loss to the Browns Sunday was horrible. Maybe one of the worst losses in recent history just because of how hideous they played.

But it's time to look at the bright side. The Steelers are expected to get back Troy Polamalu and Marcus Gilbert this week and possibly Antonio Brown as well. Willie Colon could be back and nobody can count out Roethlisberger out any week including the upcoming one.

http://sulia.com/channel/pittsburgh-steelers/f/6e8bc323-2d0a-4d4f-80d7-311e29a394ac/

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Quote :
Mark Kaboly (via Sulia)

Steelers need to accept reality and sit Roethlisberger
Ben Roethlisberger made huge strides from Week 1 to 2 in terms of his injured shoulder. He went from having his arm immobilized and in a great amount of pain to having no restraint and limited pain within a few days.

Really, there's no reason to believe he won't continue to rapidly get better and have a legitimate chance of returning against the Ravens.

But should he?

The reality of the situation is that the Steelers are 3 games behind the Ravens in the division. Face it, the only way they are making the playoffs is through the wildcard. Read more at the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review ›

Get the QB healthy and beat San Diego, Dallas, Cincinnati and Cleveland to finish 10-6.

about 6 hours ago

http://sulia.com/channel/pittsburgh-steelers/f/12092a31-aeaf-4074-a67e-f47fec8c5dca/

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Quote :
And fantasy football owners pick up Jonathan Dwyer at a feverish pace. Dwyer now officially the featured back for the Steelers.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Quote :
Tomlin says Dwyer will start at RB because "he has consistently been the most productive guy."

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Alan Robinson:

Quote :
It's been 3 weeks-plus since Roethlisberger was hurt. Improvement expected. But a huge step from being nowhere close to game ready in 1 wk.

Quote :
Not as convinced as others that Roethlisberger is likely to play. Don't think #steelers will linger if he can't show Wed he's not close.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Mark Kaboly:

Quote :
#Steelers depth chart remains the same including Mike Wallace as co-starter with Emmanuel Sanders.

Quote :
@DavidMTodd ill admit when I am wrong but Beachum was impressive. I didn't see that coming at all.

Quote :
@notbrockbiggart Ben has a chance. Only way DeCastro gets in will be because of an injury.

Last edited by Buddha Bus on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Mike Bires:

Quote :
Mike Bires ‏@mikebires
Tomlin on center Maurkice Pouncey moving to guard ... "he's a talented guy ... I might play him at tackle this week."

Quote :
Mike Bires ‏@mikebires
Just saw CB Ike Taylor with boot on his right broken leg. He was in a very good mood despite his injury.

Quote :
Mike Bires ‏@mikebires
Just saw strong safety Troy Polamalu. He was in a great mood today. He must be delighted to get out of Sunday's game without any setbacks.

Quote :
Mike Bires ‏@mikebires
Chargers have never won a regular-season game in Pittsburgh. They're 0-14 vs. Steelers at either Three Rives Stadium and Heinz Field

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Ed Bouchette:

Quote :
#Steelers Tomlin: No change at RB this week, Dwyer starts. "Rashard will get an oppty to redeem himself at some point . . . not now.''

Quote :
#Steelers Tomlin gives confusing info on QBs. Leftwich healthy but won't get chance to prove himself? Charlie is "our guy?''

Quote :
#Steelers Tomlin: Cotchery back, Leftwich close but might not practice this week.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Quote :
Mark Kaboly (via Sulia)

Return to Heinz Field could be a dud for Plax
The last time Plaxico Burress wore a Steelers uniform inside Heinz Field was the 2004 AFC Championship game.

Burress will make his return Sunday, but it may not be a triumphant one.

With Jerricho Cotchery back healthy, Burress might find himself inactive. The only hope for Burress could be if Emmanuel Sanders' shoulder isn't good enough for him to go. The Steelers won't dress five receivers.

Even if Burress is inactive, he's not going to complain.

“Like I told the guys upstairs, I am willing to go out and fulfill whatever role is presented to me and I stand by that,” Burress said.

http://sulia.com/channel/pittsburgh-steelers/f/566be022-1599-438b-abfd-9dae689bc3c7/?source=twitter

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Quote :
Mark Kaboly (via Sulia)

Polamalu may head to the bench
Steelers safety Troy Polamalu was shuffled in and out of the lineup during his first game back in two months last week against the Ravens.

Polamalu started three defensive series on the bench and missed 14 of the Steelers' 63 defensive snaps.

This is what he had to say about it: “I don’t know, hopefully. We will see,” said Polamalu when asked if sitting out series will continue. “It is something that I really needed at this time. It was something that I needed to adjust to but it was something that I think was smart for the coaches to do.”

http://sulia.com/channel/pittsburgh-steelers/f/604b1215-447d-48a7-9c82-77408690768f/?source=twitter

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Mark Kaboly:

Quote :
Haley says he messes with receivers and calls them the "Boo Boo" crew because they are all hurt.

Quote :
Colon said he hurt his knee when Suggs cut him when he pulled during first Balty game.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Quote :
Mike Bires ‏@mikebires
LB James Harrison missed another practice with the flu. But that won't stop Deebo from playing in the Big D

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Quote :
Flu bug hitting the Steelers. This week, Harrison, ABrown, Sylvester, Warren all miss practice because of illness

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Quote :
James C Wexell ‏@jimwexell
With debut of DeCastro, Steelers will start 22nd different O-line configuration in Kugler's 46 regular-season games on Sunday.

Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:36 am

Quote :
Mike Bires ‏@mikebires

Rachel Bradshaw, daughter of Steelers Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw, will sing Sunday’s national anthem.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Beat Tweets   Steelers Beat Tweets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers Beat Tweets
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next