Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start

Go down 
+2
Buddha Bus
Galax Steeler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start  Empty
PostSubject: Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start     Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:56 am

Shaun Suisham is one of many kickers off to a good start in the NFL this season. And that will only feed his addiction.

He has converted all four of his field-goal attempts, has touchbacks on seven of 11 kickoffs and is seventh in the AFC in scoring (16 points).

"It's a great job when you make all your kicks," Suisham said. "There's certainly a certain level of exhilaration. It's pretty hard to duplicate that doing anything else. I found when I've been out of work, I've craved it."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-suisham-gets-his-kicks-with-fast-start-654431/#ixzz27C9OGEkM

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start     Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 am

Let's hope this continues. Sushi makes me nervous as shit.  Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start  3945403183

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start     Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:14 am

I'm not sold on him either, but at least he's been consistent this year. But we all know it only takes one moment for a missed kick to mess with the mental stability of a kicker.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION  Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start  3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start     Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Let's hope this continues. Sushi makes me nervous as shit.  Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start  3945403183

I still don't trust him myself.....I hope he continues to give good work. Have a great day Steeler fans!
Back to top Go down
steelersfan87

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start     Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Something to consider: going back to week 7 and including the playoffs, Suisham is 23 for his last 27, which is 85.2%. Over his career with the Steelers, he's now 81% (with the playoffs) / 82% (without the playoffs).
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start     Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 pm

I hope he keeps up the good work. He's kicked well so far.

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start     Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:37 am

He had a good game last night hope he continues to do so.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start     Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start  Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers' Suisham gets his kicks with fast start
Page 1 of 1