Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAtlanta Falcons Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Atlanta Falcons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kornbread

Kornbread

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:07 pm

They are now 4-0. They are playing some serious ball. I agree today's game vs Carolina was not a pretty win, but then again it was a win. (gotta take them anyway you can) RB Michael Turner is a force to be reckoned with. Any team that plays Atlanta will have to shut him down along with Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez. I'm sure they will be in the post season!

The only thing Cam Newton could do today is his stupid Super Man dance and chew his Bazooka bubble gum (I'm not going to say nothing about the towel he keeps on his head because I don't want to look at the idiot anyway).......he needs to step up and be the leader of the team like he is paid to do. His nickname "Scam Newton" is holding true IMO. What a waste of money.

Atlanta Falcons 3405992308

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Kornbread wrote:
I'm sure they will be in the post season where they will be promptly curb stomped and exit in the first round like usual!

FIXED! Atlanta Falcons 184121345

We'll see how they do late in the season outdoors in the weather. Never trust a dome team in December! Atlanta Falcons 469886443

Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:17 pm

From their schedule I don't see but maybe 2 teams that may give them problems in regular season play....Saints and Giants....might be their losses but only if they keep playing hard and healthy. It will be interesting to see.

Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Kornbread wrote:
From their schedule I don't see but maybe 2 teams that may give them problems in regular season play....Saints and Giants....might be their losses but only if they keep playing hard and healthy. It will be interesting to see.

Don't forget the Bucs who have been playing better than expected and are a division rival. They also have another against the Panthers in Carolina which should be tough like today's game.

Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:

Don't forget the Bucs who have been playing better than expected and are a division rival. They also have another against the Panthers in Carolina which should be tough like today's game.

Seriously? The Bucs? I don't know friend....I am not impressed with their game this year so far.....as far as the Panther's today....I feel like the Falcons were defiantly not playing their "A" game and Scam was lucky to get out of the stadium with his bubble gum. I will give credit to Panther's O-line for good work though.

Vince Lombardi

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Falcons are no joke. Great offensive team with a stout defense to back it up. I think we'll see them make it to at least the Championship game. Not the Super Bowl, in my opinion.

Kornbread

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:31 pm

49ers are another to watch..but it seems their whole game revolves around the "BIG PLAY". I don't think that is good though.

Vince Lombardi

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Kornbread wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

Seriously? The Bucs? I don't know friend....I am not impressed with their game this year so far.....as far as the Panther's today....I feel like the Falcons were defiantly not playing their "A" game and Scam was lucky to get out of the stadium with his bubble gum. I will give credit to Panther's O-line for good work though.

You can't underestimate a division rival. They always play each other tough. Didn't the Browns beat us a couple of years ago when they were terrible? I'd venture to say that the Bucs are better now than that team was then.

Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Atlanta will be playing the Redskins this week. Will they go 5-0? I don't think RG can handle the pressure that will be put on him by the defense.

Vince Lombardi

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Atlanta is not a four week team, in my opinion. That honor goes to the Cardinals. The Falcons will make the playoffs.

Kornbread

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Falcons have done it...5-0

RG3 took a hellish hit. (i don't know how he got up)

It's my opinion they are a team to be reckoned with this year. Their defense are constantly out for blood. Maybe Goodell ought to investigate them? :-)

Vince Lombardi

Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:01 pm

The Dirty Birds are now 8-0! Who will put a loss on them? From the looks of their schedule it appears that the Saints may be the only team able to do it in my opinion. What's your thoughts on the matter? Have a great day Steeler Nation!

Vince Lombardi

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:14 pm

They'll lose to the Saints next week, the Giants in week 15 and the Lions in week 16. I'm calling it. 13-3, and their best ball will be behind them. They'll fizzle out in the Championship game if they make it.

Kornbread

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:35 pm

bayz101 wrote:
They'll lose to the Saints next week, the Giants in week 15 and the Lions in week 16. I'm calling it. 13-3, and their best ball will be behind them. They'll fizzle out in the Championship game if they make it.

You called it bayz, They lost to the Saints. It was a good game and the Saints made a big stop at the goal line. I don't see the Giants beating them. Time will tell. Props on the call.

Vince Lombardi

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Kornbread wrote:
bayz101 wrote:

You called it bayz, They lost to the Saints. It was a good game and the Saints made a big stop at the goal line. I don't see the Giants beating them. Time will tell. Props on the call.

I still think they drop one to the G-Men, but i'm not so sure about the Lions pick..

Atlanta Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons   Atlanta Falcons Empty

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Falcons
Page 1 of 1