Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWhat are you watching now?  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

What are you watching now?

Go down 
+4
jgm820
vasteeler
SteelCityMom
Bays
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bays

Bays

What are you watching now?  Empty
PostSubject: What are you watching now?    What are you watching now?  EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:57 am

Sort of like "What are you listening to now?". I just finished both Cheers and Frasier, and i'm moving to a COMPLETELY different genre with Mike Judges shows and films, starting with King of the Hill.

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?    What are you watching now?  EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:07 am

It's Sunday morning, so I'm getting caught up on this weeks Days of our Lives.

As to what series we're watching at the moment...Dexter, Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Sons of Anarchy, How I Met Your Mother, Raising Hope, and we've been getting into old seasons of Parenthood.

Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?    What are you watching now?  EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:22 am

SteelCityMom wrote:
It's Sunday morning, so I'm getting caught up on this weeks Days of our Lives.

As to what series we're watching at the moment...Dexter, Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Sons of Anarchy, How I Met Your Mother, Raising Hope, and we've been getting into old seasons of Parenthood.

I'm watching all of those except for Dexter and Raising Hope, both of which are on Netflix, though, I believe.

EDIT: And that DOES NOT include Days of our Lives, LOL. You can have that one. What are you watching now?  1797695198

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?    What are you watching now?  EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:39 am

Days is my guilty pleasure, I'll never stop watching. What are you watching now?  1797695198

Only Raising Hope is on NetFlix. It's a great show. If you like stuff like Malcolm in the Middle, Bernie Mac, Modern Family, you'll love it. These are the current seasons we're watching though...everything besides Dexter has past seasons on NetFlix.

Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?    What are you watching now?  EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:55 am

Not liking the newest season of HIMYM as much as I have past seasons. The newest South Park season has been good, though.

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?    What are you watching now?  EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:02 am

the only tv shows i watch currently are the big bang theory(and im starting to get tired of that one) and the walking dead.

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
jgm820
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?    What are you watching now?  EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:51 am

Usually try to catch The Middle, Modern Family and Criminal Minds. Family likes American Horror Story, but that s**t is too messed up for me.

Glee is my guilty pleasure but I haven't really caught many of the new shows this season. New Girl and 2 Broke Girls are good, usually catch them on DVR.

I started watching Ink Masters last year and this year is just as good - a little scripted, but very cool to see the work.

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?    What are you watching now?  EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 am

I spend most of my time watching the news. I'm a total news junkie. I guess I have to be.

As for shows, all I watch is Once Upon a Time (I could lie and say that I watch it because my wife does. But the truth is that I got her into it), Revolution, Last Resort (has a Lost feel to it, minus the sci fi), American Horror Story (just started watching it), and Survivor (I've watched every season ... no point in stopping now).

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?    What are you watching now?  EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:44 pm

My normal playlist of DVR material:

Sons of Anarchy
The Walking Dead
Judge Judy
Making Monsters
Archer
Brickleberry
Metalocalypse
Fringe
Tosh.0
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
Moonshiners
Deadliest Catch
Ax Men
The Office

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?    What are you watching now?  EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:15 pm

It's been 2 1/2 years since the last post in this thread. Time for some updates.

Here's what I'm currently watching:

Once Upon a Time (yeah, still)
Walking Dead
Talking Dead
Gotham
The Following
Better Call Saul
Survivor
The Americans
The 100
Vikings
Helix
12 Monkeys
Bates Motel (season 3 starting)
Dexter (just started it finally ... hooked after 3 episodes)

The above list probably explains why I don't get much done anymore. What are you watching now?  294855916

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?    What are you watching now?  EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:50 am

LOL. Let's see:
Walking Dead
Better Call Saul
Game of Thrones (when it comes back)
Archer
Grimm
Tosh
Ridiculousness
Big Bang Theory
Family Guy
It's Always Sunny in Philly
Modern Family
Supernatural
Arrow
Bubble Guppies
Doc Mcstuffins
Calliou
Sesame Street
Dora
Sophia
...yeah my kids runs the DVR now

SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?    What are you watching now?  EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:06 am

Gotham
Master Chef Junior
Bar Rescue
Bates Motel

On deck:
House of Cards (season 2)

In process but currently stopped:
Breaking Bad
The League
The Office

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?    What are you watching now?  EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:34 pm

Drizztbob wrote:
Better Call Saul

How are you liking this? I wasn't crazy with the first couple of episodes. If it had been a random new show, I probably would have stopped watching after the first episode. But for obvious reasons I gave it more of a chance than I would almost any other new show. And it's paying off. I'm really starting to get into it now. It's not Breaking Bad, but I didn't expect it to be.

SteelersYak wrote:
Bates Motel

One of the best shows on TV right now. Wait, don't we have a Bates thread? Time to revisit it.

SteelersYak wrote:
In process but currently stopped:

If I included the shows that are done for the season, my list would almost double. I watch so many shows I'm not even sure I can name them all. You don't realize how much TV you're watching until you start listing all the shows. What are you watching now?  190127080

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?    What are you watching now?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you watching now?
Page 1 of 1