Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSapp: "Players must take care of each other" Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Sapp: "Players must take care of each other"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Sapp: "Players must take care of each other" Empty
PostSubject: Sapp: "Players must take care of each other"   Sapp: "Players must take care of each other" EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:51 pm

By NFL.com Staff

Pittsburgh LBs James Harrison and LaMarr Woodley weren’t exactly shy in voicing their opposition this week to what’s now known as the “Steelers Rule.”

Harrison referred to the people behind the crackdown as “idiots” via Twitter. Woodley told SiriusXM NFL Radio the fines over flagrant hits were “stupid” because they were taking away from the game.

NFL Network analyst Warren Sapp, never one to bite his tongue on such matters, was equally open to sharing his thoughts on the players’ reaction, calling them “misplaced.”

“When it comes to launching and leaving your feet like James Harrison did … the players in this game now, we must take care of each other,” Sapp said on “NFL Total Access” on Wednesday. “That’s the biggest thing. When I first got in the league, they were chopping on the back of the legs. Then they made the rule, and then when we got into the preseason, the offensive linemen were talking and we talked … we took care of each other. That’s what this is all about. Taking care of the game, and taking care of each other.

“If James Harrison and LaMarr Woodley don’t see this, then maybe they need to leave the game. Because the game is going to be here a long time after you, and it was here a long time before you. Either get on the train, or get off.”
http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/05/26/sapp-players-must-take-care-of-each-other/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Sapp: "Players must take care of each other"   Sapp: "Players must take care of each other" EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Sorry, I'm not going to take advice on "taking care of each other" from an accused woman batterer. Sapp: "Players must take care of each other" 1401235891

Back to top Go down
hindes204

hindes204

PostSubject: Re: Sapp: "Players must take care of each other"   Sapp: "Players must take care of each other" EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:15 am

Isnt that the asshole who cheap shotted the hell out of Chad Clifton about 10 years ago
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Sapp: "Players must take care of each other"   Sapp: "Players must take care of each other" EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:17 am

hindes204 wrote:
Isnt that the asshole who cheap shotted the hell out of Chad Clifton about 10 years ago

Fucker probably stole his lunch too. Sapp: "Players must take care of each other" 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapp: "Players must take care of each other"   Sapp: "Players must take care of each other" Empty

Back to top Go down

Sapp: "Players must take care of each other"
Page 1 of 1