Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSapp speaks out against Steelers (again) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)

Go down 
+5
Buddha Bus
vasteeler
fer69
stlrtruck
Gingerchip
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) Empty
PostSubject: Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:27 am

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/49188/wake-up-call-steelers-snap-back-at-sapp

NFL analyst Warren Sapp recently said that the Steelers won’t make the playoffs this year and will be lucky to finish over .500 after the loss of key veterans like Hines Ward, James Farrior and Aaron Smith.

The Steelers provided their rebuttal on Tuesday. “He has other issues. I don’t even want to talk about his other issues,” cornerback Ike Taylor told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, referring to Sapp recently filing for bankruptcy. “Man, he is worrying about the wrong thing right now. People are coming knocking at his door.”

Inside linebacker Larry Foote recounted the time when a teammate grabbed Sapp by the throat after he crossed Pittsburgh's stretching line before a 2002 game. “He came out there hopping like a little girl,” Foote said, “and they snatched them up. If he disagreed with what I said, have him call in. I am sure we have footage

My question is why does Sapp always have something negative to say about the Steelers?

Stupid fat-ass -- maybe he has a chip on his shoulder because Hines won the mirrorball and he didn't Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) 798776511

Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) We_bel10
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Sapp has a problem with the Steelers because even when the bucs were good, the Steelers always held ground.

Even when the bucs won their one SB, the Steelers still had history and a solid unwavering fan base. Sapp, can not get over the fact that regardless of records, the Steelers will always be better than the bucs and the Steelers players will always be better than him.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Sapp sucks donkey ass

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:19 pm

fat ass (not buddha) is still pissed about the fact that when he came skipping through our pregame warm ups we stood up to him and then we kicked his teams ass on the field......looser (again not buddha)

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:25 pm

vasteeler wrote:
fat ass (not buddha) is still pissed about the fact that when he came skipping through our pregame warm ups we stood up to him and then we kicked his teams ass on the field......looser (again not buddha)

HEY ASSHOLE! Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) 3327560342 Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) 568088689

Screw, Sapp. He just assured that our D will be dominant yet again and we'll be guaranteed a playoff spot minimally. Thank you Warren, you rambling butthole (not VA)!

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Gingerchip wrote:
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/49188/wake-up-call-steelers-snap-back-at-sapp

NFL analyst Warren Sapp recently said that the Steelers won’t make the playoffs this year and will be lucky to finish over .500 after the loss of key veterans like Hines Ward, James Farrior and Aaron Smith.

The Steelers provided their rebuttal on Tuesday. “He has other issues. I don’t even want to talk about his other issues,” cornerback Ike Taylor told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, referring to Sapp recently filing for bankruptcy. “Man, he is worrying about the wrong thing right now. People are coming knocking at his door.”

Inside linebacker Larry Foote recounted the time when a teammate grabbed Sapp by the throat after he crossed Pittsburgh's stretching line before a 2002 game. “He came out there hopping like a little girl,” Foote said, “and they snatched them up. If he disagreed with what I said, have him call in. I am sure we have footage

My question is why does Sapp always have something negative to say about the Steelers?

Stupid fat-ass -- maybe he has a chip on his shoulder because Hines won the mirrorball and he didn't Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) 798776511

When he was on there they changed the name to "DANCING WITH THE TARDS"!! Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) 1549491426
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:34 pm

fer69 wrote:
Sapp sucks donkey ass

And I think we have footage of that too. Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) 1664291743
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:38 pm

solardave wrote:
Gingerchip wrote:

When he was on there they changed the name to "DANCING WITH THE TARDS"!! Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) 1549491426

That's funny.... I could have sworn it was "Dancing With the Lards"? Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) 2829330259

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
solardave wrote:
Gingerchip wrote:

That's funny.... I could have sworn it was "Dancing With the Lards"? Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) 2829330259

Maybe it was Dancing with the "LARD TARDS?"
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Ike Taylor, Larry Foote Blast NFL Network's Warren Sapp on Trib Live Radio   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Steelers CB Ike Taylor's show on Trib Live Radio is likely to have a lot more guests next week.

A week after he spoke directly on behalf of disgruntled Steelers WR Mike Wallace, Taylor turned his sights toward NFL Network analyst Warren Sapp, who recently chimed in with comments suggesting the Steelers will fail to make the post-season in 2012, and key losses of veterans like DE Aaron Smith, WR Hines Ward and LB James Farrior will push the team to a .500 record.

Sapp said the Steelers were too old in 2011, but after getting younger, the release of their older players will force them to suffer a 4-game dip in their record. Makes sense. Good thing Sapp gets paid to do this.

Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) Star-divide.v5e9d7f1

We weren't the only ones miffed by those statements. Taylor, joined by LB Larry Foote, went after Sapp on a personal level, pointing out Sapp's recent financial woes, which includes Sapp's filing of bankruptcy and admittance of "240 pairs of Nike shoes and a painting of a naked woman as assets."

None of this was lost on Taylor or Foote.

(you have to read the restSapp speaks out against Steelers (again) 1797695198 ) http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2012/6/6/3067458/pittsburgh-steelers-ike-taylor-larry-foote-nfl-network-warren-sapp-bankrupt

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Sapp is an asswipe, no doubt. But I'd rather not see our guys make it personal. By responding the way they did, it makes it seam like Sapp's words bothered them. The best way to stick it to haters like Sapp is to win No. 7. Let him choke on our success.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Sapp fires back on Twitter ...

Quote :
Warren Sapp ‏@WarrenSapp

@Steelersdepot Ike Taylor Played the worst# game in NFL History as a DB #BiggerIssues Who's The Other Guy!?

There's no need to get into a war of words with that dumbass. Our guys need to focus on getting ready for the season. Let their actions do the talking.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:23 am

Wallace108 wrote:

Quote :
Warren Sapp ‏@WarrenSapp

@Steelersdepot Ike Taylor Played the worst# game in NFL History as a DB #BiggerIssues Who's The Other Guy!?

There's no need to get into a war of words with that dumbass. Our guys need to focus on getting ready for the season. Let their actions do the talking.

And I'm sure fat ass had his bad games as well. Get over the fact you tried starting trouble and then our players stood their ground. Get the Hell out of year you fat tub of lard.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:08 am

Wallace108 wrote:

Quote :
Warren Sapp ‏@WarrenSapp

You're right Wally. One should never argue with an Idiot. Someone might walk by and not be able to tell the difference!
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:22 pm

This whole thing has been blowing up on Twitter.

If he has pissed off the FANS this much, I wonder what the players think. Maybe nothing, but it's for sure bulletin board material.

PostSubject: Re: Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)   Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sapp speaks out against Steelers (again)
Page 1 of 1