Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTaylor: Pittsburgh is "like home to me" Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Taylor: Pittsburgh is "like home to me"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Taylor: Pittsburgh is "like home to me" Empty
PostSubject: Taylor: Pittsburgh is "like home to me"   Taylor: Pittsburgh is "like home to me" EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:13 am

BUFORD, Ga. — Cornerback Ike Taylor says he doesn't mind the uncertainty of free agency in the NFL lockout.

The two-time Super Bowl champion with the Steelers said Thursday that Pittsburgh is "like home," Taylor said he isn't sure who his next contract will be with — though he isn't worried.

He is going through his usual offseason regimen with personal football coach Tom Shaw. The two met in New Orleans when Taylor was a 9th-grader and have spent time together in the summer ever since.

Taylor is one of 20-plus players, including New England running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis, who traveled from Shaw's training site in Orlando, Fla., to work with some Oakland Raiders at a players' mini-camp this week in suburban Atlanta.

Taylor believes he would already have signed with a team if not for the lockout labor that postponed the start of free agency in early March.
http://www.timesonline.com/sports/taylor-pittsburgh-is-like-home-to-me/article_15512fca-855d-53d4-a349-688ec1ecc205.html
-----------

Quite honestly, I didn't see too much in that story to feel positive about. Taylor: Pittsburgh is "like home to me" 2087824411

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

Taylor: Pittsburgh is "like home to me"
Page 1 of 1