Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) Empty
PostSubject: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:18 am

Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) Browns_gameday_header_46026

Be sure to check out the chat and live game page during the game. To access the chat, click on the picture below:

To access the live game page, which includes the chat, PM a request to a mod or admin.

The chat is universal. It's the same chat regardless of which page you are viewing it on. During the game, most of us will be on the chat. After the game, the chat will be shut down and we'll return here to the Steelers forum for post-game discussions.

This thread will remain open, and anyone who doesn't want to participate in the chat can post here during the game.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:34 am

C'mon Charlie! Wipe those Shitstains!!!!!!! Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) 792589548 Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) 3056903510 Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) 348340646 Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) 2287965686 Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) 1948569602

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:52 am

I was talking to some Browns fans last night (not by choice Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) 3798349058) and they weren't too confident. Despite their record, the Browns have been playing tough this year, we're down to our third quarterback, and they still don't think they can win. Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) 1664291743

I've got a bad feeling about this game, which is probably a good thing ... all the games I've had a really good feeling, we've lost. So let's go Black and Gold. Let's kick those Brownies some more while they're down. Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) 792589548

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:44 am

Wallace108 wrote:
I was talking to some Browns fans last night (not by choice Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) 3798349058) and they weren't too confident. Despite their record, the Browns have been playing tough this year, we're down to our third quarterback, and they still don't think they can win. Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) 1664291743

Those sorry, whipped doggies. No

Did you at least give them a Scooby Snack, a pat on the head, and let them go pee-pees in the yard before you locked them back in their crates at Heinz Field? :wee wee:

They live there because we are their masters and own them! Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) 1968340083

They may be the only dogs on the planet who fear the Steelers more than Mike Vick. Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Reminder: Join the chat. See first post for details.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:31 pm

This..... game...... sucks. Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) 1505004552

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Browns)
Page 1 of 1