Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSeveral Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday

Go down 
+2
effyou515
Buddha Bus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday   Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:50 pm

November 27, 2012 2:32 PM

Antonio Brown, Ben Roethlisberger, Browns, David DeCastro, Injuries, Mike Tomlin, press conference, Ravens, Steelers, Troy Polamalu
PITTSBURGH (93-7 THE FAN) — Just as the Steelers began to see the door swing closed on their season, a window of hope has opened for several injured players who could bolster their playoff hopes in time for Week 13, including Ben Roethlisberger.

“Ben threw the ball yesterday, and he’ll take steps, maybe, toward playing this week. We’ll leave the door open for him,” head coach Mike Tomlin said in his weekly press conference on the South Side. “Right now, Charlie Batch is our quarterback, and we’re looking to put together a plan that complements his strengths.”

Whatever the plan has been the past two weeks, it clearly isn’t working. Under Batch and Byron Leftwich–who is also closer to returning after suffering a rib injury of his own–the Steelers’ offense has managed one touchdown apiece in consecutive losses to the Ravens and Cleveland Browns, and the Steelers took the air out of the ball for much of Sunday’s game.

(Read More:) http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/11/27/several-key-steelers-may-return-in-baltimore-sunday/

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday   Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:59 pm

maybe just maybe the Steelers will get healthy just in time to unleash hell the rest of the season and into the playoffs. here's mud in your eye.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday   Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Right now, our team just looks like Hell.

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday   Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Drizztbob wrote:

All I want is to weather the storm and make the playoffs with our guys healthy. I think if we can do that, we can do some damage in the playoffs. If Ben can't get back in the next 2 games, we're cooked.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday   Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Quote :
Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly_Trib

No way Ben Roethlisberger is playing this week. Saying that, I wouldn't be shocked if Ben Roethlisberger plays this week.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday   Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:40 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Quote :
Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly_Trib

No way Ben Roethlisberger is playing this week. Saying that, I wouldn't be shocked if Ben Roethlisberger plays this week.

I have heard this before and he turns around and plays.

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday   Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:22 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
Drizztbob wrote:

All I want is to weather the storm and make the playoffs with our guys healthy. I think if we can do that, we can do some damage in the playoffs. If Ben can't get back in the next 2 games, we're cooked.

I'm to the point now, that I'd rather Ben not play this week, take the loss (unless a football miracle happens), and let Ben rest another week. As for the rest of the walking wounded, if they can go, let them go. Maybe, just maybe, a healthy defense can steel this one.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday   Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:19 pm

I was listening to sports talk radio in Baltimore today and 105.7 The Fan interviewed Jason LaCanfora. He said that he would be surprised if Roethlisberger didn't play in the Ravens game. He believes all of the hemming and hawing going on about "will he or won't he" is just part of the usual Ben injury drama and that he will rise to the occasion in dramatic fashion and play against the odds to further his legend.

I still have my doubts.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday   Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:13 pm

In a text from the Steelers,

ABrown, Troy practice fully. Ben, Cotchery limited. Adams, Colon, Leftwich, Starks (back), Woodley do not.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday   Several Key Steelers May Return In Baltimore Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1