Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeCook: Burress is worth a look Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Cook: Burress is worth a look

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Cook: Burress is worth a look Empty
PostSubject: Cook: Burress is worth a look   Cook: Burress is worth a look EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:02 am

By Ron Cook, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

This is not another Jaromir Jagr story. Plaxico Burress isn't Jagr. It makes no sense for the Penguins to bring back Jagr. It makes perfect sense for the Steelers to bring back Burress.

Check that.

It makes perfect sense for the Steelers to at least look into bringing back Burress.

Burress is scheduled to be released from prison June 6 after serving 21 months on a felony gun charge in New York. He's getting out three months early because of good behavior. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has said Burress will be reinstated to the league once he's released and will be eligible to sign with a team once the NFL lockout ends. Agent Drew Rosenhaus has said several clubs have expressed interest in Burress, who turns 34 Aug. 12.

Here's hoping the Steelers are one.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11149/1149995-87-0.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml#ixzz1Nir5TjTE

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Cook: Burress is worth a look   Cook: Burress is worth a look EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:07 am

It's official ... Ron Cook is a fucking idiot.
Thread /

Dear Post-Gazette,

I'm a journalist. I have experience in sports reporting. And I'm not a complete fucking idiot like Ron Cook. When you decide to shit can his ass, I'm available. Cook: Burress is worth a look 230572241

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cook: Burress is worth a look   Cook: Burress is worth a look EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:03 am

Wallace108 wrote:
It's official ... Ron Cook is a fucking idiot.
Thread /

Dear Post-Gazette,

I'm a journalist. I have experience in sports reporting. And I'm not a complete fucking idiot like Ron Cook. When you decide to shit can his ass, I'm available. Cook: Burress is worth a look 230572241

Don't ask me for a reference or you're fucked! Cook: Burress is worth a look 3798349058

I'm putting all my eggs in the Tim Lumber basket! Cook: Burress is worth a look 1664291743

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Cook: Burress is worth a look   Cook: Burress is worth a look EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:46 am

I still refer to him as Plexiglass.

Thanks Shannon Sharpe

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cook: Burress is worth a look   Cook: Burress is worth a look EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:55 am

JonM229 wrote:
I still refer to him as Plexiglass.

Thanks Shannon Sharpe

You can understand what the hell Shannon Sharpe says?!? Shocked

Did you have a translator? Cook: Burress is worth a look 1664291743

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Cook: Burress is worth a look   Cook: Burress is worth a look EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:27 am

Now that I think about it, maybe he was just trying to say Plaxico's actual name.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cook: Burress is worth a look   Cook: Burress is worth a look EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:34 am

JonM229 wrote:
Now that I think about it, maybe he was just trying to say Plaxico's actual name.

Cook: Burress is worth a look 3562723908

Cook: Burress is worth a look Mushmouth

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cook: Burress is worth a look   Cook: Burress is worth a look Empty

Back to top Go down

Cook: Burress is worth a look
Page 1 of 1